The Superdome appears to be on fire (Merged)(Update: Fire is out) (1 Viewer)

I got this:
-Ok I’m going to need the blood of a nutria rat
-A strand of Brees hair (old or new does not matter)
- a headband of a 610 stomper
- Buddy D’s wisdom tooth
- a hurricane novelty glass
- a Virgin (female)
Ricky Williams came to visit

Saints record is only 1-1. Where is this “bad things keep happening”/“can it get any worse?” Lol you’d think we’re 1-4 in the 1999 season with Ditka as HC and Billy Joes at QB from the sound of things

Saints record is only 1-1. Where is this “bad things keep happening”/“can it get any worse?” Lol you’d think we’re 1-4 in the 1999 season with Ditka as HC and Billy Joes at QB from the sound of things
People still think it’s the same franchise pre Benson.

It might be more a comment on how un-fun the 2020s have been in the world in general, as opposed to a specific Saints comment.

Pretty sure the roof is metal and non-flammable, right?

I think the Dome roof is a metal frame with a type of foam and and urethane cover. There actually isn't a whole lot to it - which is why it got peeled back and punctured during Katrina.

So any fire could have the potential of doing significant damage.

We trying to get them back in the dome and someone is trying to burn it down.

F
For their sake they better have one hell of a insurance liability policy. The paint is flammable as all get up and bet one of the idiots was smoking and threw their cig butt.

They said it Started in the gutter tub while pressure washing. Well I’ll take a wild guess and say the water didn't cause it lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom