The Superstitious Thread (1 Viewer)

Osaka

I've got crooked referee skill!
Reaction score
This is for all the superstitious Saints fans who helped us win the Super Bowl last year by not shaving and wearing the same shirt every Sunday.

Did you feel your mojo all messed up because it was Thanksgiving? Were you stuck at family's house watching the game on "not your TV" with "people you dont normally watch football with"?

I definitely felt all messed up. I couldn't tell if the mojo wanted me to drink beer or liquor. And I couldn't tell if I should watch the game inside the house in HD or out in the garage with the Cowboys fans... I kept flip flopping which is why the game was so close. Glad we pulled it out in the end.

Any other superstitious fans have Thanksgiving stories to share?

I missed the game because of school. Not thanksgiving up here. It turned out to be a great one didn't it. I bet you guys had a good one.

Yes!!! I recorded the last 2 games and the saints won both of them and I recorded this one too and they won!!! Thanksgiving seems to mess up game day.

My superstitions change from game-to-game. Whatever I'm doing when the Saints have a successful drive, I feel like I have to keep doing it the entire game or else.

Today I had to sit cross-legged on my sofa, but NOT facing the televsion. I had to be sideways and look at the screen over my right shoulder. I swear every time I moved or tried to stretch my legs even a little, crap just kept happening. Late in the fourth quarter I had to lay down to keep from passing out. But that made me feel like I was giving up so I sat right back up and assumed the position. A few SECONDS after that, Jenkins stripped the ball. Mere seconds...

I don't care how ridiculous the activity is, there is nothing I won't do to "assist" in a Saints win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom