The Tale of the Traffic Court Prophet (1 Viewer)

Saintgadi

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
THE TALE OF THE TRAFFIC COURT PROPHET— posted on my Jews for Breesus Facebook page this morning.

(The following story is 100% true!)

It was an ordinary Thursday morning in Delray Beach, FL, about 6 weeks ago on November 1. It was three days before the Saints were to face the undefeated Rams. I was in traffic court, trying to reduce the cost of my speeding ticket. They are calling groups up alphabetically: A-F, G-K, etc.

As soon as my group gets called up, I race to the front. Right in front of me is a middle aged woman, non-descript, wearing a Who Dat shirt. What are the chances?? I strike up a conversation with her about the Saints. She lives in Florida, but goes back for every Saints home game.

As we start to talk about the upcoming game, she says flatly and without a hint of optimism, “We’re going to beat the Rams.”

I hem and haw, “Gee, I sure hope so. It’s gonna be a tough g...”

She interrupts me, a little more emphatically now, “We’re going to beat the Rams.”

And then she adds with a twinkle in her eye, “It’s going to be a special season...”

And like Kaiser Sose, just like that, she was gone!

Was she a prophet or was she just a random Saints fan? I can tell you that after being in her presence, I became supremely confident in victory. She had an aura.

After reflecting last night upon my fateful encounter with her in November, it occurred to me that she made the same statement TWICE: “We’re going to beat the Rams.”

Why would a prophet make the same prophecy twice? Once is enough.

The answer: It wasn’t the same prophecy. Once for November 4th. Once for January 20th...

...Followed by my favorite line: “It’s going to be a special season.”

My fellow Who Dats, I have been holding on to this true story for over two months, waiting for the right moment.

If you have any doubts, expunge them from your hearts and minds. For the Traffic Court Prophet has already foretold the story.

WHO DAT!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom