The talking heads are jumping on the eagles (2 Viewers)

SaintsFan627

Awesome Possum
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, Eagles do have a shrine for Nick Foles. :rolleyes::sick: On GMF they also have a shrine for the Eagles.... smh. Nate said he predicts Brees to have a big game and break the TD record in a play off game ... and said he can throw 7 TDS.. then Nate did the FLy eagle Fly and picked the Eagles! :LOL::ROFLMAO: These folks are a bunch of knuckleheads!!

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
These people picking the Eagles do realize that Foles stunk up the field last week outside of one drive and that Mitch Trubisky, yes, that guy, torched this "much improved" secondary including a game winning drive where a kicker, who would have been cut in week 8 if he hadn't signed a big contract in the off-season, had his kicked tipped? If that kick had gone through, all the talk would have been how bad Foles had played and how the secondary of the iggleshad laid down for a game winning FG.

stan

Very Banned
Reaction score
I know this doesn't fit the narrative, but a strong majority of "experts" are picking Saints (93pct). www.nflpickwatch.com They track over 200 so called experts and their picks.

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kay Adams was the only one of the 3 on Good Morning Football to pick the Saints.

Peter Shrager was talking up the Eagles with all the dramatics with a ski mask and the Eagles stealing the money Payton used as motivation, then makes a Freudian slip picking the Saints...:smilielol:

and Nate Burleson, earlier in the show, said Drew Brees would throw 7 touchdowns against the Eagles secondary. When it’s time for their picks, he picks the Eagles with a bunch of “fly eagles fly” and dog barking... So Brees is putting up 35, and still losing...:shrug:

That show is scripted....

Last edited:

saints15

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and Nate Burleson, earlier in the show, said Drew Brees would throw 7 touchdowns against the Eagles secondary. When it’s time for their picks, he picks the Eagles with a bunch of “fly eagles fly” and dog barking... So Brees is putting up 35, and still losing...:shrug:
Not to be that guy but...wouldn't 7 TDs be 49 points (42 without xp):shrug:

Reaction score
Correct. But they'll double team M.T. Thus, it forces our inferior receivers to step up. Without a healthy Armstead, that will be very difficult.

I could see more experts changing their picks to Philly now. They just have an advantage in too many areas.
Ted ginn will kill them. Are you forgetting the game tqs had against them? Armstead will play,and their secondary is comical. You say that as if they have shutdown corners. Dak prescott picked them apart. Desean watson had 294 passing yards against them. Mitch trubisky had 300 yards and picked them apart at times. We will be fine.

Doublemove

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Purely speculative , of course. But looks like I was right anyway. And here is me divulging any and all I need to at this time.
Will this change your mind?
DwqI0IUU8AEJCRc.jpg
Well I guess if I waited until the game was over, I would win all my bets too! This information was not available nor did you include anything to back up your statement (at the time) to validate your point. I am willing to bet you would not have responded if the report wasn't favorable to your opinion at the time. Anyway, I am glad the report indicates the oline is at least FP, not sure if that means, completely healthy or well enough to fully participate.

So I am going to tell you today the Saints will win the Super Bowl this year and next year as well. I can't back that up, but if it happens, I will surely let you know!

TheGrayMan

Combat Vet
Reaction score
Correct. But they'll double team M.T. Thus, it forces our inferior receivers to step up. Without a healthy Armstead, that will be very difficult.

I could see more experts changing their picks to Philly now. They just have an advantage in too many areas.
They do not have advantages in too many areas. We have advantage at QB, RBx2, #1WR, O-Line if healthy, DL, MLB, #1CB, K, P.

I guess they have an advantage in WR depth and at safety with Jenkins's experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints RSS News Feeds 0