The talking heads are jumping on the eagles (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Saints may be favorites in Vegas, but a lot of these so called experts are jumping of philly for the upset . I love it I can’t wait till the saints prove them wrong!!!

It reminds me of the giants fans about a decade ago. They kept saying they would get revenge on the saints. Instead we kept blowing them out.

It gives them something to talk about when there is really not much else to say. Makes for a good story line... Wildcard team sneaks in the playoffs (with help from others) who just so happen to be the defending super bowl champs. Since their week 9 bye, the Eagles have gone 6 and 3 (includes playoff win against Bears). One of those games was against the Saints and we know what happened there. Also, with the exception of their last regular season game against the Redskins, all games were very tight. I'm not going into this with overconfidence but just feel there is no way they will be able to keep up with a well rested Saints team in the dome... especially if the OL comes to play!

I think this is a goodtbing. I hate it when everyone picks us.

Saints may be favorites in Vegas, but a lot of these so called experts are jumping of philly for the upset . I love it I can’t wait till the saints prove them wrong!!!

They are just riding the Foles train. It's a low risk gambit as if the Saints win no one is going to call them out for picking the Eagles, but if the Eagles win they'll look like geniuses.

They are just riding the Foles train. It's a low risk gambit as if the Saints win no one is going to call them out for picking the Eagles, but if the Eagles win they'll look like geniuses.

Exactly. It's not terribly unreasonable to think the Eagles will win given their momentum. It's a good story. There's absolutely no risk is talking up the underdog in this situation. There's only more attention.

Hmmm

Anyone ever thought there could be some cooperation between the media and “vegas”?

I mean, we are the clear favorite in this game. I think a touchdown. If there was any way to sway that and get money going the other way, it’d have to come through the media...

Exactly. It's not terribly unreasonable to think the Eagles will win given their momentum. It's a good story. There's absolutely no risk is talking up the underdog in this situation. There's only more attention.

Especially considering they are better at receiver and Tight End (Much better at TE). We are better at RB and QB. OL is about even.

Good. The last time all the talking heads were on our bandwagon we got beat by the cowgirls. So let them be all over the iggles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom