The talking heads are jumping on the eagles (2 Viewers)

This is why you don't listen to them. If they bother you that bad, just turn the TV off.

I'm looking around analytic blogs and I don't see many people picking the Eagles at all. if anything, most of the bets are on if they'll make it a close game or not.

Especially considering they are better at receiver and Tight End (Much better at TE). We are better at RB and QB. OL is about even.

If our o line doesn’t heal, then I agree. When ours is healthy across the whole line it’s the best in the NFL.
And I am very far from a homer, so that’s not just rose colored glasses talk.
And they are much deeper at receiver, but our best is better than their best.

He said talking heads, not a bunch of people (except Wingo) that you never even see on TV anymore.

Lots of the loudest, former player “analysts” on the bigger shows are picking Eagles. Burleson, Sharpe, Jones, Drew, etc.
Yeah i have no problem if these idiots want to root against us, but picking against us just because you don’t like us gets old. We could play a high school lacrosse team and MJD would argue while we will get beat.

Ummmmm it is terribly unreasonable to think the Eagles will win cause it ain’t happening. Just watch and see obi won.

Exactly. It's not terribly unreasonable to think the Eagles will win given their momentum. It's a good story. There's absolutely no risk is talking up the underdog in this situation. There's only more attention.

If our o line doesn’t heal, then I agree. When ours is healthy across the whole line it’s the best in the NFL.
And I am very far from a homer, so that’s not just rose colored glasses talk.
And they are much deeper at receiver, but our best is better than their best.

Correct. But they'll double team M.T. Thus, it forces our inferior receivers to step up. Without a healthy Armstead, that will be very difficult.

I could see more experts changing their picks to Philly now. They just have an advantage in too many areas.

There are reasons to think the Eagles can win.

But make a better argument than “they are mad because the Saints ran up the score” or “Foles is magic and doesn’t lose.”

I think it’s mainly just talk to sell the game cause IMO this is the easiest game to pick. If their life depended on it most of these talking heads would pick the Saints to win. They just giving these delusional Eagle fans some hope.

Got in a argument with one on Twitter that our defense was better. He didn’t have any facts to back it up though considering we rank 14th & them 23rd in total defense, 2nd to 7th in rush D, and 28th to 29th in pass D.

I like that they are not talking about us as much cause you know coach will use that to motivate. You beat this team by 41 points and no one is talking about you. They don’t give us a chance to make it to Atlanta, so let’s prove them wrong!

Saints may be favorites in Vegas, but a lot of these so called experts are jumping of philly for the upset . I love it I can’t wait till the saints prove them wrong!!!
Gotta stir up some drama. Most games generate their own hype lines but a 1 seed vs a 6 seed needs some help. The only hype line here is "upset!". I mean, outside of Saints fans no one is going to care much if they say "Eh, Saints going to blow them out again."

Really, the only way the Eagles win is if the Saints offensive slump (starting at the Cowboys) is real. If it is, then the Eagles can win. Otherwise, the Saints have straightened out all that and win this one and move on.

Let them jump on the Band wagon... Saints got this... #stayfocused #takeyourbloodpressuremeds # Cook yourself a BIG A## steak dinner.Have a beer Have a few LOL .Watching to much social media is gonna make you crazy... #whodat Baby!!

Correct. But they'll double team M.T. Thus, it forces our inferior receivers to step up. Without a healthy Armstead, that will be very difficult.

I could see more experts changing their picks to Philly now. They just have an advantage in too many areas.
This statement makes no sense to me. If they have such an advantage in so many areas, how did they lose to us by 41?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom