The talking heads are jumping on the eagles (1 Viewer)

Purely speculative , of course. But looks like I was right anyway. And here is me divulging any and all I need to at this time.
Will this change your mind?
DwqI0IUU8AEJCRc.jpg

Well I guess if I waited until the game was over, I would win all my bets too! This information was not available nor did you include anything to back up your statement (at the time) to validate your point. I am willing to bet you would not have responded if the report wasn't favorable to your opinion at the time. Anyway, I am glad the report indicates the oline is at least FP, not sure if that means, completely healthy or well enough to fully participate.

So I am going to tell you today the Saints will win the Super Bowl this year and next year as well. I can't back that up, but if it happens, I will surely let you know!

Correct. But they'll double team M.T. Thus, it forces our inferior receivers to step up. Without a healthy Armstead, that will be very difficult.

I could see more experts changing their picks to Philly now. They just have an advantage in too many areas.
They do not have advantages in too many areas. We have advantage at QB, RBx2, #1WR, O-Line if healthy, DL, MLB, #1CB, K, P.

I guess they have an advantage in WR depth and at safety with Jenkins's experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom