The Taysom Hill Era (not my words) (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
1. The Taysom Hill Era

The NFL offseason is here, and this year's may feature the most substantial activity at the quarterback position that we've ever seen. This week's 10-Point Stance will look at many of the names who figure to be involved, but any conversation about this offseason's QBs must begin with the one name you need to pay special attention to, and that's the Saints' Taysom Hill.

Some of you know how good Hill is; some of you do not. If you're looking for the next star quarterback in the league, Hill is an excellent candidate.

And if he stays in New Orleans and continues to work with head coach Sean Payton, one of the smartest people in the sport, he could even ascend into the Patrick Mahomes-Lamar Jackson stratosphere.

Yeah, I said it. He's that good.

1581553625457.png

This time.

You've done nothing here except talk about Taysom Hill.

To be fair, same goes for Payton lately, LOL.

This whole thing is fascinating to me. WHY is Payton going on this media blitz? Does he really believe all this? Or is he trying to get someone to pony up a number-1 pick?

Free agency can't get here soon enough.

Dude, you started another thread about him! I hope you're related to him to justify this pattern of behavior.

Hell if someone gives me a first rounder for him, I take that in a heartbeat. I like Taysom and he brings a sparks. But have you seen him play? Are you expecting him to stay healthy and continue to play like he has been? Some of the shots that he took or given looks so much like beast mode. I have yet to see him run a true offense with a slate of plays given to him in a regular season game. Just my opinion, I have to keep my expectation of Hill kind of low for now.

ML and SP are letting the league set the market on Taysom and then we'll just match it. Either way, it will end up being a bargain contract for a couple seasons when he first takes over as full time QB in 2021.

If they don't hype him then get will only get a gadget player contract offers, if they hype him then he'll get legit QB offers. Either way, it won't break the bank and if he gets QB offers it is better for him. Brees will return on a decent deal and Taysom will be retained on a fair QB deal. Brees will retire after 2020 and Taysom will take over. We'll have an experienced QB who will have learned from the best making a lot less than the teams having to pay Mahomes, Dak, Watson and Jackson at the same time.

Starter's reps worked for Teddy. Could work for Taysom also. Indisputable with Taysom is that he can elude the rush, and throw deep.

Lamar Jackson level? He came out of nowhere. Why not Taysom?
Came out of nowhere???
c40504c4-84fa-48aa-9033-ae28db3dc083-large16x9_HeismanTrophy_cohe.jpg

ok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom