THE TAYSOM TIMELINE : Checkmate♟ (1 Viewer)

SammyDaLoon

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Post Minny game loss Jan 2020 playoffs on what I saw today; I believe Taysom’s Time MUST BE ASAP...

Originally I believed it was 2021, but Drew got noodle arm syndrome coupled with jelly legs today & the wheels are wobbly folks.

The team responds to Taysom in such a way that I believe no rational Saints fan can ignore.

Taysom would have won that game today IF he started the entire game.

Everybody saying we’re gonna lose this and that if Taysom Starts is discounting the FACT that Taysom is simply an ELITE PLAYMAKER.

Folks, you WANT the ball in your ELITE Playmaker’s hands as much as possible. Taysom needs the ball in his hands at all times.

If that isn’t the definition of Franchise QB then I don’t know what?!?!

People worried about injury? You don’t play the game scared folks...You play your best players as much as possible and hope for the best!!!

THE TAYSOM TIMELINE CASE Re-Opened:

Payton Quotes & FACTUAL DATA:
- Payton telling Aikman IN-PERSON @ Saints Facility during 2017 season before a big game that he and Buck were calling that Drew’s Replacemant “Is In The Building” Aikman is on record as being shocked by Payton’s statement.(Teddy was NOT on team folks)
- Payton wanting to carefully groom Brees replacement(Taysom 2021 or 2022 timeline fits)
- Payton having multiple media quotes that “He Sees Taysom as a QB” a la VISION for Tayson is as a QB.
- Payton quoted as stating that “Taysom Hill IS STEVE YOUNG!” (Everyone knows Young took over for a Legend in Joe Montana!) Payton would not be quoted as a fool folks. Payton saying this is basically his version of “I know something yall don’t, so watch and see who’s right!”
- Steve Young personally stating that “he is no Taysom Hill” basically corroborating the Taysom Starting QB eventual scenario PLUS he knows Taysom & talks with Taysom cause they are both BYU Alumni folks!
- Teddy’s Reps stating that Teddy came back for a chance to learn under Brees & Payton & WAIT ON THE RIGHT STARTING QB OPENING(not Miami dumpster fire ?)
- Teddy’s 2020 $20+ Mil Price Tag requiring Saints to choose between Brees OR Teddy (easy guess duhhh Brees folks)
- Brees stating that he has no plans to retire; taking it Year to Year
- Brees looking like a caged animal on sideline while injured ? shows he has fire ? to play at least NEXT season 2020.(Teddy dowsn’t fit Cap wise in this scenario)
- Taysom a RFA in 2020 & VERY SIGNABLE
- Taysom has a brand new home under construction as reported by another user - this certainly supports a long term goal mindset for Taysom
- Teddy’s persona is that of a caretaker 100% Team Guy that leaves little clues in video interviews that he INTENDS TO BE A STARTER IN 2020(watch the Deion Sanders NFL Network Interview)
- UPDATE: Payton says Taysom is still developing as a QB
- Payton says Taysom has UNIQUE abilities to motivate EVERY TEAM MEMBER...
- Payton says, “It is 1st Time I’ve Ever Coached someone as gifted as Taysom!”
Update:
Taysom throws to Mike Thomas to Tie receiving record! NO ACCIDENT
- Taysom takes over Playoff Game only to have Brees fumble it away on an “Old Man Looking” fallin down sorta Brett Favre 2009 sorta way folks
- Teddy left as predicted @ amount predicted
- Taysom KEPT @ 10+ million
- Sean states “Taysom has earned #2”
- I am currently @ “check” ♟️
- Checkmate ♟ Fellow SR folks

Taysom has LEFT The Building!

Last edited:
He's a one-read quarterback who threw one pass that everyone is getting excited over which didn't even hit the receiver in stride.

If you want to bring back 7-9 (maybe) seasons pretty quickly, then yes, go that route.

I think very highly of him as a player, but get a grip.

He's a one-read quarterback who threw one pass that everyone is getting excited over which didn't even hit the receiver in stride.

If you want to bring back 7-9 (maybe) seasons pretty quickly, then yes, go that route.

Agreed. He needs a lot of work at QB. I think Teddy is more advanced as a QB but neither are Drew even at this age.

He’s a two-read QB who can run and cause headaches for defenses ?

If we lose drew or teddy, taysom will not do all that running. If taysom becomes the starter, no way they run him. He is a tebow type player. He is best used here. If he is 2nd string, we cant risk injury having him run the ball. He is an outstanding 3rd string QB.

Thank you.

Based on what I saw today; I believe Taysom’s Time MUST BE ASAP...

Originally I believed it was 2021, but Drew got noodle arm syndrome coupled with jelly legs today & the wheels are wobbly folks.

The team responds to Taysom in such a way that I believe no rational Saints fan can ignore.

Taysom would have won that game today IF he started the entire game.

Everybody saying we’re gonna lose this and that if Taysom Starts is discounting the FACT that Taysom is simply an ELITE PLAYMAKER.

Folks, you WANT the ball in your ELITE Playmaker’s hands as much as possible. Taysom needs the ball in his hands at all times.

If that isn’t the definition of Franchise QB then I don’t know what?!?!

People worried about injury? You don’t play the game scared folks...You play your best players as much as possible and hope for the best!!!

THE TAYSOM TIMELINE CASE Re-Opened:

Payton Quotes & FACTUAL DATA:
- Payton telling Aikman IN-PERSON @ Saints Facility during 2017 season before a big game that he and Buck were calling that Drew’s Replacemant “Is In The Building” Aikman is on record as being shocked by Payton’s statement.(Teddy was NOT on team folks)
- Payton wanting to carefully groom Brees replacement(Taysom 2021 or 2022 timeline fits)
- Payton having multiple media quotes that “He Sees Taysom as a QB” a la VISION for Tayson is as a QB.
- Payton quoted as stating that “Taysom Hill IS STEVE YOUNG!” (Everyone knows Young took over for a Legend in Joe Montana!) Payton would not be quoted as a fool folks. Payton saying this is basically his version of “I know something yall don’t, so watch and see who’s right!”
- Steve Young personally stating that “he is no Taysom Hill” basically corroborating the Taysom Starting QB eventual scenario PLUS he knows Taysom & talks with Taysom cause they are both BYU Alumni folks!
- Teddy’s Reps stating that Teddy came back for a chance to learn under Brees & Payton & WAIT ON THE RIGHT STARTING QB OPENING(not Miami dumpster fire ?)
- Teddy’s 2020 $20+ Mil Price Tag requiring Saints to choose between Brees OR Teddy (easy guess duhhh Brees folks)
- Brees stating that he has no plans to retire; taking it Year to Year
- Brees looking like a caged animal on sideline while injured ? shows he has fire ? to play at least NEXT season 2020.(Teddy dowsn’t fit Cap wise in this scenario)
- Taysom a RFA in 2020 & VERY SIGNABLE
- Taysom has a brand new home under construction as reported by another user - this certainly supports a long term goal mindset for Taysom
- Teddy’s persona is that of a caretaker 100% Team Guy that leaves little clues in video interviews that he INTENDS TO BE A STARTER IN 2020(watch the Deion Sanders NFL Network Interview)
- UPDATE: Payton says Taysom is still developing as a QB
- Payton says Taysom has UNIQUE abilities to motivate EVERY TEAM MEMBER...
- Payton says, “It is 1st Time I’ve Ever Coached someone as gifted as Taysom!”
Update:
Taysom throws to Mike Thomas to Tie receiving record! NO ACCIDENT
- Taysom takes over Playoff Game only to have Brees fumble it away on an “Old Man Looking” fallin down sorta Brett Favre 2009 sorta way folks
There has to be a reason he's behind 2 QBs on the depth chart. I think he needs more playing time as a slot receiver/full-back/TE weapon, but I don't think he can be our starting QB as of yet. I hope I'm wrong because he's super talented!

John Elway was smart enough to immediately seek out Peyton Manning even after Tebow took Denver to the divisional playoff round.

Unless Taysom works with whoever Lamar Jackson worked with this past offseason, he is not about to come in and pick up where Drew Brees left off.

There has to be a reason he's behind 2 QBs on the depth chart. I think he needs more playing time as a slot receiver/full-back/TE weapon, but I don't think he can be our starting QB as of yet. I hope I'm wrong because he's super talented!
Timing is EVERYTHING....

Careful planning to both Prepare Taysom, Protect Taysom(from being poached by another QB needy team), & Sign Taysom to a longterm contract this off season!!!

I don’t believe he’s the star at QB like you’d expect but he lit a fire in the team today and it was taken away by the Brees fumble. He needs to be used more, take Kamaras touches maybe, idk. He isn’t being utilized enough imo, if he had stayed in that one drive, no doubt we were gonna score. He plays with that fire no one else has on the team. He’s a punisher when he runs and defenders are scared to go head to head with him. Shame on Payton for underutilizing him and forcing Kamara.

I think his contract pretty much assured us that T would get a look at some point. It was QB type money but not high as far as that goes so we aren’t married to it. So it kept him here long enough for Sean to try this. I’m not sure we will have enough games to fully find a verdict but at least we won’t be going into post-Drew totally blind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom