The TD catch by Jimmy Graham (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
I know it got called back by a silly penalty, but wow what a catch.

That's the redzone threat I am expecting him to become.

This kid is a handful.

What was the penalty. I could not hear it in the Dome. I thought it was illegal substitution, but I thought that only got 5 yards

What was the penalty. I could not hear it in the Dome. I thought it was illegal substitution, but I thought that only got 5 yards

unsportsmanlike conduct for the substitution being illegal and not allowing the defense to substitute to match

Unsportsman Like conduct for substitution. They went into the huddle with Dave Thomas as TE and broke the huddle then Graham came in and Thomas ran off. They quickly re-huddled but they called the flag because the defense did not get a chance to substitute in response to Graham coming in.

It was a beautiful catch by Graham. Look forward to seeing more of those.

Thanks fellas. All I really saw was Thomas coming off the field late. It was the second time he done it, but there was no flag the first time.

I could not make sense of the fifteen yard penalty. The sound system in the Superdome is horrible. It needs some serious upgrades.

Yea with Graham and Colston going up high in the end zone. How do you cover these two?

Thanks fellas. All I really saw was Thomas coming off the field late. It was the second time he done it, but there was no flag the first time.

I could not make sense of the fifteen yard penalty. The sound system in the Superdome is horrible. It needs some serious upgrades.

they are too busy pumping out crowd noise to be able to project the refs voices well..

The first time I saw it, I though wow, that's an awesome catch, I hope it didn't hit the ground. Then I saw the replay and it never came close to the ground. It was an awesome catch and it was a damn shame it didn't stand, even more of a shame we get a 15 yard penalty.

Subbing a TE for a TE isn't exactly a personel change the defense needs to sub for. I don't see how it's a 15 yarder, but I guess you learn something new.

What made that play that much sweeter was, our boyz getting hit with the penalty and then Brees connecting with Colston right after, and making it look so easy.

I've read this thread and still don't understand why the penalty was 15 yards? No Favre??

The commentators said at one point in the game said that Sean Payton said that the only thing holding Graham back was him, meaning SP. Graham is a beast and in time will be almost uncoverable.

it seems like almost every time Graham catches a td, there's a penalty to call it back. I didn't even see the flag yesterday on the play, but as soon as I saw Graham haul in that great catch, I said to the guy next to me -- "okay, where's the penalty?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom