The Theatres at Canal Place (1 Viewer)

My wife and I got to the Brah(Hollywood) Theaters in Kenna' where first runs are $5 on Monday through Thursday.

When the wife and I just have to go out to see a movie when it first hits the theatres, we go to Canal Place. Being able to buy your tickets early is one thing, but the theatres lets you pick the seats as well. That beats waiting in line or buying tickets early to only end up with seats right under the screen. The second reason we go....

NO ONE under 18 is allowed to Enter!!! No high schoolers running in and out of the theatre. No giggling brats behind you. Better yet...no **** *** parents who have their 5 year old and 7 year olds in a rated R movie whining that they are tired and ready to go...or best yet, no parents trying to shhhhhh a crying baby for 20 minutes before realizing that its not working and they could possibly, just possibly be ruining the movie for everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I have kids, and it sucked missing the blockbusters when we didn't have a babysitter.

It's expensive but we'll spring for it just for our sanity.

These are more of the reasons why this theater is great. No kids and no trashy people.

i can usually stuff four beers and a wine flask for my lovely wife in my jacket. when the lights dim i open the back emergency exit and let her in and save another $8.50. she usually backpacks in some warm nachos and a nice veggie tray.we've also learned where the outlets are located to charge our phones and set up the frydaddy

At first I was like... wut? Then I seen frydaddy and it all made sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom