The "Theory" Of A Rigged Election (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After the past week of Trump allegations, Trump has gone to many of his rallies with claims of a rigged election. And his base is eating it up.
But why?
Maybe it's because the traditional rural areas are becoming more urban. Georgia has a chance at voting blue. Even in Louisiana, I don't see that many die hard Republicans, or at least the "God, Country, and Family" types.
The country has changed.
TARDIS is no where to be found.
There's no magic DeLorean.
There's nothing his base can do. Except to claim it's been fake the entire time.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Trump supporters are in denial about their candidate being a complete lunatic and conspiracy is the easiest way to explain his falling support. He says rigged and they eat it up.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They believe all of his other lies, so why not? It's not like they haven't already suspended any critical thinking. :idunno:

The thing that really gets me is that Trump supporters I know aren't bad people, really. They're just maybe a bit naive and obtuse, I guess. They have been fed this Hillary is the devil narrative so long they have really lost the ability to recognize the historical ineptitude of Trump. They aren't critical processors of information.

Jackavelli

Sarang Upso
Reaction score
I keep to myself in the real world, reading about trump supporters makes me happy with that decision.

I'm sure there is voter fraud on both sides, I doubt/hope not enough to cause a presidential candidate to not get elected.

People worship candidates on both sides, I don't understand it. I normally try research all candidates before I vote, but trump has made it easy this year.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This isn't new. The Alt-Right has been pushing this for years. Trump is basically the drunk guy in the bar ranting. He has as much understanding of anything as that guy and his news sources are the same. So it's not surprising he believes that, and I do believe he honestly believes what he's saying.

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After the past week of Trump allegations, Trump has gone to many of his rallies with claims of a rigged election. And his base is eating it up.
But why?
Maybe it's because the traditional rural areas are becoming more urban. Georgia has a chance at voting blue. Even in Louisiana, I don't see that many die hard Republicans, or at least the "God, Country, and Family" types.
The country has changed.
TARDIS is no where to be found.
There's no magic DeLorean.
There's nothing his base can do. Except to claim it's been fake the entire time.
We are watching the 2016 version of Republican Brave New World.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
This was posted in one of the other threads, but seems relevant here (and funny!):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Op9Bkpeu4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
It's what happens when your party would rather push shadowy conspiracy theories to explain everything, instead of pushing good or original ideas to solve anything.

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's what happens when your party would rather push shadowy conspiracy theories to explain everything, instead of pushing good or original ideas to solve anything.
It's also what happens when your party is pushing ideas that they don't care about in order to get votes so that they can do the bidding of the actual global elite corporatists who want to destroy the environment and poison the water with impunity.

Reaction score
I'm sure there is voter fraud on both sides, I doubt/hope not enough to cause a presidential candidate to not get elected.
You are wrong about this. Every reputable study which has looked into it has found the incidences of in person voter fraud to be extremely rare. So much so as to have no impact on an election.

However, the GoP efforts to restrict this nonexistent demon has impacted elections by limiting who can vote and where they vote. Between gerrymandering and voter id laws, they have locked down parts of the states and country.

So no, it's not both sides. It's really just the one and it's responsible for this current situation. It's ripping itself and the nation apart in the process.

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
What a waste of a thread. Folks already have enough threads to make fun of people. I would hate for anyone to take an hour out of a day to do some research before posting. Here let me help in getting started on having a proper discussion instead of sitting on a corner talking smack.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jUDTcxIqqM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Reaction score
What a waste of a thread. You folks already have enough threads to make fun of people. I would hate for one of you to take an hour out of your day to do some research before posting. Here let me help you get started on having a proper discussion instead of sitting on a corner talking smack.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jUDTcxIqqM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
If you are trying to say that you've done good research while pushing video from a source known to use illegal and editing techniques to push his radical agenda, then you fail.

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
If you are trying to say that you've done good research while pushing video from a source known to use illegal and editing techniques to push his radical agenda, then you fail.
I can keep going....

Here

It literally takes just a few minutes to actually see the amount of evidence that has been accumulating.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
Trump is attacking the legitimacy of our process and our government, which is the predicate for rule of law. All to stroke his own ego and maintain the sick cult of personality he has built with the Breitbart crowd.

He doesn't care about the country.

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Trump is attacking the legitimacy of our process and our government, which is the predicate for rule of law. All to stroke his own ego and maintain the sick cult of personality he has built with the Breitbart crowd.

He doesn't care about the country.
Example of division through opinion.

You forgot to list Drudge, Alex Jones, Rush, Alt-right media, and the like.

Anyone elses thoughts or personal opinions is taboo? Remind me again on how ignoring or discounting other's thoughts is healthy.

I read a book years ago about a total power structure that was so complete it took an outsider to topple it. There is a term for the structure but the term escapes me at this time. An opinion that he doesn't care about this country is an angry response with no basis in reality. He is getting dragged through the mud. I can see the trail is wearing him down since he is hitting more rallies in a month than Hillary in two years. She is relying on that propaganda machine which is not working and is blowing up in their faces.

Though I hear if you use thousand dollar bills it acts like a smelling salt for Hillary and she comes running.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
First, it's different for a person who is in the last month of an election for president to be spouting about a rigged system than some right wing shrill. This gives a legitimacy to a position that really is not correct. The US elections, though bought off and funded by corporate interests to a large extent, is not rigged at the level which he is implying which is wholesale voter fraud.

Second, Hillary doesn't have to chase thousands any more than any other politician. The Democratic Party at this point has much more cash on hand than the republicans. Also with the way Trump is actively shooting himself in the foot Hillary could sit and file her nails and win at this point.

Lastly, you keep talking about how everyone is picking on poor Donald. Get over it. His mouth has sold himself down the river to the majority of this country a long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom