The thing that scares me most about this game is Vick getting blamed (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The last time he was catching static he went off for the best two games of his career.

They are like an animal backed into a corner. Not that we are not but they are at home. I wish I had more confidence in our defense.

I belive the offense will be fine but this could be a very high scoring game.

watts

@saintsinthe70s
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Mora Sr. quote? Didnt that come out last Friday?

But I agree, he doesnt need any added motivation......

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
The more pressure on Vicks shoulders, the more chance of him choking. I say pile it on, then he will make dumb mistake after dumb mistake. I wish we could get AB to convince him he is a pocket passer too.

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The 2006 Falcons are in 2002 Saints mode.....Saints win Sunday. Falcons continue to crumble.

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i agree - every time Vick seems to have a big backlash against him, he responds with one of the best games of his career.

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope Gibbs scheme can force Vick into some mistakes. Probably going to be a close game. Although I wish for a lopsided Saints win.

Speck Killer

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
We must stop being intimidated by teams that are backed into a corner, and be the backed into a corner beast ourselves. It is high time we come out with the attitude. It is time for us to strike fear into the opponents.

fr3sh

A $ A P
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We must stop being intimidated by teams that are backed into a corner, and be the backed into a corner beast ourselves. It is high time we come out with the attitude. It is time for us to strike fear into the opponents.
How are we supposed to scare offenses? Send Stoutmire running at them with a cane?

llama

Very Banned
Reaction score
How are we supposed to scare offenses? Send Stoutmire running at them with a cane?
Why use a cane when we can use walkers? We'll have a four-pronged beast to belittle them into losing.

Speck Killer

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
What cha mean, how do we scare offenses? Get mean and bust somebodys butt. Out hit the other team. Refuse to be blocked and be more physical than your opponent.

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Unfortunately I see it too. The saints defense (specifically safety's)we have been seeing the last few weeks may put VIck right into the HOF! lol

SO-WHAT

Reaction score
Thats the way I see it to!!!

CoolBrees1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I believe if we can bring the same intensity to this game that we brought back in week 3 against them and eliminate the momentum killing mistakes that have been haunting us the past couple weeks...we should be able to take it to them...I don't think this is a make or break game...but a win will get us going in the right direction again.....

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about Michael Vick. I would worry more about the Saints getting back to what was winning them games early in the season. Discipline, not turning the ball over. Worry about things that the Saints can control, which is how they play the game, not things out of their control.

Btw, to put things in perspective, per the NFL Passer Ratings; Michael Vick is currently ranked #25 in the league; Drew Brees #7.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jasonsw Wonder if Packers are doing the same thing with Davante Adams, That the Saints did with M.T. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Andrus Forecast: The Saints win was the only normal thing on Sunday SR News Page Articles 0
Film Study: Packers run game plays right into Saints’ strengths Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Is this Drew Brees "Crossroads" game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
League issues memo reminding teams about game-day protocols Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Erik McCoy on Offensive Line Execution, Saints Game Plan| Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze 750 Saints Family will attend Packers Game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Sean Payton: I get caught up in the game and forget about the mask Saints RSS News Feeds 0
cue180 Payton delayed trip home in order to review game film Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 73
Fleur-de-Links, September 23: More analysis of the Saints/Raiders game as Green Bay looms in the distance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Whenever the Saints lose a Primetime Game.. They win the next Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Covington Saint There's no integrity left in the NFL game. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 77
The Saints don’t look like the Saints, as they drop Week 2 game in Las Vegas, 34-24. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 22: Fallout from the Saints’ week 2 game against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
SystemShock Last drive of the game: if you are going to give up like that, just take knees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Raiders score 24 unanswered points to top Saints in first-ever Las Vegas game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Payton post game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
mither_rome Run game early Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
17 all: Saints at Raiders 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 standouts Margus Hunt and Bennie Fowler III called up from practice squad for Saints vs. Raiders game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CowtownSaint Murray, Harris or TQS, Who has the Biggest Game Tonight? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Saints vs. Raiders: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
cue180 Dr. Anderson might evaluate Thomas before Packers game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Bill Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2495
Fleur-de-Links, September 21: Injury reports and betting odds heading into Saints Monday Night Football game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taker597 Lions may be inbound on a 12 game losing streak. *Trap Game Alert* Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Krodwhodat Fox Americas game of the week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
English N/S SNF : New England at Seattle game thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 229
[Cowboys vs. Falcons] Cowgirls just handing the game to the Falcons from the start Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 51
Saint Jack N/S Another Pick Your Poison Game: Falcons @ Cowboys Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 392
jasonsw Saints What are you looking for in the Monday Night game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 52
Dan in Lafayette Saints injury report: TE Cook says Michael Thomas will miss Monday’s game SR News Page Articles 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Saints @ Raiders Game Preview Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Kicking game quality is ace in the hole for Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas injury: Here's what Saints did on 13 snaps without star WR in Buccaneers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S ***Burrow's Bengals vs Mayfield's Browns Game Thread*** Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 307
Billgluckman That little trick play at the end of the game.. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
gummbo70114 Rewatch Tampa versus Saints game on NFL network at 7 PM central time Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Gentilly504 Over or Under(ratings)for Saints Monday Night Game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Will we see an increased emphasis on the run game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Saints keeping it (under) 100... Everything you need to know about the defense's 44-game streak Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Dan in Lafayette Game analysis with T-Bob Hebert & Nick Underhill Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
kansast Game with New Orleans Radio broadcast Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Watching/Reading the recaps from the first game, I'm not sure the Saints were even there. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
3 Takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs Tampa Bay Bucs game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 15: More takeaways from Saints week 1 game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Bucs draws high ratings for opening week game Saints RSS News Feeds 0