The thing that scares me most about this game is Vick getting blamed (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The last time he was catching static he went off for the best two games of his career.

They are like an animal backed into a corner. Not that we are not but they are at home. I wish I had more confidence in our defense.

I belive the offense will be fine but this could be a very high scoring game.

The Mora Sr. quote? Didnt that come out last Friday?

But I agree, he doesnt need any added motivation......

The more pressure on Vicks shoulders, the more chance of him choking. I say pile it on, then he will make dumb mistake after dumb mistake. I wish we could get AB to convince him he is a pocket passer too.

The 2006 Falcons are in 2002 Saints mode.....Saints win Sunday. Falcons continue to crumble.

i agree - every time Vick seems to have a big backlash against him, he responds with one of the best games of his career.

I hope Gibbs scheme can force Vick into some mistakes. Probably going to be a close game. Although I wish for a lopsided Saints win.

We must stop being intimidated by teams that are backed into a corner, and be the backed into a corner beast ourselves. It is high time we come out with the attitude. It is time for us to strike fear into the opponents.

We must stop being intimidated by teams that are backed into a corner, and be the backed into a corner beast ourselves. It is high time we come out with the attitude. It is time for us to strike fear into the opponents.

How are we supposed to scare offenses? Send Stoutmire running at them with a cane?

How are we supposed to scare offenses? Send Stoutmire running at them with a cane?

Why use a cane when we can use walkers? We'll have a four-pronged beast to belittle them into losing.

What cha mean, how do we scare offenses? Get mean and bust somebodys butt. Out hit the other team. Refuse to be blocked and be more physical than your opponent.

Unfortunately I see it too. The saints defense (specifically safety's)we have been seeing the last few weeks may put VIck right into the HOF! lol

Thats the way I see it to!!!

I believe if we can bring the same intensity to this game that we brought back in week 3 against them and eliminate the momentum killing mistakes that have been haunting us the past couple weeks...we should be able to take it to them...I don't think this is a make or break game...but a win will get us going in the right direction again.....

I wouldn't worry too much about Michael Vick. I would worry more about the Saints getting back to what was winning them games early in the season. Discipline, not turning the ball over. Worry about things that the Saints can control, which is how they play the game, not things out of their control.

Btw, to put things in perspective, per the NFL Passer Ratings; Michael Vick is currently ranked #25 in the league; Drew Brees #7.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom