The things they are doing with tats these days (1 Viewer)

gross!

and this coming from someone who is tat'd up!!!

Under the pic on TMZ they said that the implants burst on Christmas Eve. That would be funny, assuming dude didn't end up in the hospital.

Check this,

I saw a guy on T.V. get a tattoo of a revolver with smoke coming out on his shoulder. No big deal right?? Thing is he wanted to get a REAL bullet hole right above the revolver on his shoulder. So he pays another man who apparently goes around shooting people like this guy for kicks(scarification/body modification I think they called it, I call it flat out NUTS!!) to shoot him in the shoulder. So the guy he hires lines up an ambulance, brings different guns for the guy to choose and then set it up at this empty warehouse. The tattooed guy picks the gun(38, and I think the bullet he picked was a hollow point) he wants to be shot with and is told exactly where he's going to get shot(shoulder). He sits down in the chair, and the guy with the gun is like "okay man this is going to hurt like hell, get really ready for this, are you ready man??......."Yea I'm ready, go"...POP!!!!! Guy takes one right through the shoulder the guy then yelps and yells out in pain and falls on the floor crying profusely. It was HILARIOUS. They then hurry up and load him into the ambulance that is waiting outside and off he goes to the hospital. The guy who shot him just grins into the camera and laughs out loud, you get the thinking that he's just as amused as the people watching this freaky @#$ dude on T.V. I think the guy knew it was going to hurt and tried to prepare himself but from that close range and and just getting shot he wasn't ready. I don't care how many hooks you hook through your nose or back or whatever is these freaks do nowadays, taking a bullet is a little different and a lot more painful I'm certain...

I kid you not this was on like Sundance channel or IFC, one of the two, It was so mind boggling to me that I taped it on VHS just so I could show people who didn't believe it. Unfortunately Katrina washed it away....:angryrazz:

A strategically placed spider bite could have pumped those puppies up a little higher than the implants. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom