The Thread We Can't but Must Begin: LSU= NCAA Championship, Saints = Superbowl 2019 (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
I don't think this has ever been realistically discussion- able before now. But the Ultimate Dream that is so far out we shouldn't even tease ourselves with thought, we can and should begin the conversation. For those of us from Louisianan, the dream of LSU winning the national championship in the same year our Saints win the 2019 Super Bowl. Saints in 1st, LSU in 1st.

This could really happen. How insanely awesome would that be? That's almost unmanageable but its real.

CAN THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN???

All I know is that, for the first time in my life, I'm pulling for the Falcons to win, and win out. I don't want them anywhere near the possibility of trading up to get Burrow.

I'm just pondering how many body parts I'd be willing to sacrifice to get Burrow for the Saints.

All I know is that, for the first time in my life, I'm pulling for the Falcons to win, and win out. I don't want them anywhere near the possibility of trading up to get Burrow.

I'm just pondering how many body parts I'd be willing to sacrifice to get Burrow for the Saints.

how could they possibly with ryans contract. How much would they have to take it on the chin to move to another QB. And Ryan honestly has not been their issue anyway. There is no guarantee Burrow is better.

Hope it happens for you guys and gals. I think the only team that could play with y’all is Ohio State.

how could they possibly with ryans contract. How much would they have to take it on the chin to move to another QB. And Ryan honestly has not been their issue anyway. There is no guarantee Burrow is better.
Well, I'm only 10% serious, but even so I don't want them to even sniff the possibility of trading Ryan (and Julio :hihi: ) to move up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom