The Titans turnaround (1 Viewer)

About 6 weeks ago I thought the last 4 games of the season would the easy part of schedule. 2 games at home with okay opponents. 2 on the road against inferior ones.

Now S.F is the biggest game of the year outside of Seattle. Indy has been struggling but always play a good defensive game. Meanwhile Tennessee has been on fire. Whereas in the final game of the year Carolina players are going to give max effort. They want to make a good final impression to secure their roster spots or land elsewhere on another team.

Amazing what a consistent and competent QB can do for you. We'll have to see if he can keep it up. Their o-line is still pretty bad though.

Derrick Henry is going to be the guy that breaks the streak and rushes for 100yds vs the Saints.

He gets a lot of attempts. He only got 3.7 yards per carry against the Falcons D (a good run defense) BUT he had 27 attempts for 100 yards. If the Saints can jump ahead early, then maybe we get them out of feeding him the ball. Otherwise, yeah he stands a good chance to get 100 or over IMO too.

He gets a lot of attempts. He only got 3.7 yards per carry against the Falcons D (a good run defense) BUT he had 27 attempts for 100 yards. If the Saints can jump ahead early, then maybe we get them out of feeding him the ball. Otherwise, yeah he stands a good chance to get 100 or over IMO too.

True, but Mariota isn’t their QB anymore and Tannehill keeps defenses more honest.

Tannehill throws a great ball when you don't get pressure on him. Our front 4 will collapse the pocket like a house of cards. Not worried.

Wait, Tannehill is a good Quarterback now? I admittedly have paid no attention to the Titans. When did this minor miracle take place?

I respect what they’ve been able to do. That’s old school football. It’s fun to see it again. Henry is such a hoss and their defense is playing well. They definitely shocked the world tonight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom