The Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientologists Don't Want You To See (1 Viewer)

HUmmm...

I have this GF see... and she pulls this **** on me when she gets to drinking and then we argue...

TC Said it three or four times...

We have our own sense of reality... Meaning - ie - that a sense of reality will be different between differnt poeple... I disagree...

I think that reality is what it is and that's it...

This gets so friggin complex that it a mind game...

ie - I dropped the ball...

1. The Ball Bounced...
2. The ball did not bounce...

This is what they do.. those that think of life in different realities... That we all live inseperately...

While they decide a reality... I know this...

the ball dropped.. and however it bounched it did... That is reality on one plane...

This is so complex an issue, but I believe it all a farse...

I know people who think alng the lines of differenrt realities, tbu I say shinagins...

Joe

HUmmm...

I have this GF see... and she pulls this **** on me when she gets to drinking and then we argue...

TC Said it three or four times...

We have our own sense of reality... Meaning - ie - that a sense of reality will be different between differnt poeple... I disagree...

I think that reality is what it is and that's it...

This gets so friggin complex that it a mind game...

ie - I dropped the ball...

1. The Ball Bounced...
2. The ball did not bounce...

This is what they do.. those that think of life in different realities... That we all live inseperately...

While they decide a reality... I know this...

the ball dropped.. and however it bounched it did... That is reality on one plane...

This is so complex an issue, but I believe it all a farse...

I know people who think alng the lines of differenrt realities, tbu I say shinagins...

Joe

I feel ya! I really do.

On these Tom Cruise/Will Smith debates on how its a religion. It's more of a cult IMO.

But when your rich and successful and a well funded group of people you get to say it is religion.

Look this is the final thing I will EVER say regarding religion on here.

'' When I say my prayers at night before I fall asleep, I thank the Earth's maker and this entire galaxy for everything. I don't need a religion, my own religion lives inside me and I don't need to stand up on a pue, or be taped or holler from the mountain tops, my sould speaks for itself, and God has my records of prayer. Thats all. ''

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom