The Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientologists Don't Want You To See (1 Viewer)

Ever read the book "Dianetics" which Scientology is based on?

Got through about half of it and had to throw the book away.

Way too flakey.

Joe

I had a copy when I was 18.

It was all about shaking down folks who had more money than brains. It pretty much made a religion out of counseling.

I had a copy when I was 18.

It was all about shaking down folks who had more money than brains. It pretty much made a religion out of counseling.

If the Ghostbusters had been smart, they'd have made $cientology. Ok, smart and utterly without shame, scruples or any emotion save an overwhelming need for money.

You have to give it to them, though. A religion who's basic tenet is that you are, in fact, insane is pure genius. What better way to get the sheeple to quit believing in themselves and just go along with whatever the shaman says?

I hate Tom Cruise...and I love making fun of $cientology....but I didn't see anything in that that made him any different than the Evangelical Christians on TV...or any other religion. It just seemed like he was preaching his beliefs as being the right one...nothing new.

It sounded like he was babbling most of the time but it also seemed like it was edited...A LOT...who knows what he was asked before he started that stuff?

I don't know. I really didn't see what all the fuss was about.

"So for me it really is KSW, because it's, it's something that uh, I don't mince words with that, you know, with anything that LRH does, but that policy has really gone, pffft, boy, and eh er ah there's a time I went through and said you know what...when I read it, you know uh, I just went, phoo, this is it, this is exactly it."

He did bring it home with that one.

LRH is of course L. Ron Hubbard, who wrote Dianetics... I tried reading it once when I was 14 and, well, it lost me after the first few pages...

So, why did they even have/make the video if they are quickly to remove it once it is discovered?

Evidently, they know people think it is weird after viewing it. Are they ashamed of it? Do they think it is weird too? Why have it out there to begin with?

I hate Tom Cruise...and I love making fun of $cientology....but I didn't see anything in that that made him any different than the Evangelical Christians on TV...or any other religion. It just seemed like he was preaching his beliefs as being the right one...nothing new.

:17:

So, why did they even have/make the video if they are quickly to remove it once it is discovered?

Evidently, they know people think it is weird after viewing it. Are they ashamed of it? Do they think it is weird too? Why have it out there to begin with?

they want people to see it and be influenced by the fact that it's tom cruise.....they are recruiting

It sounded like he was babbling most of the time but it also seemed like it was edited...A LOT...who knows what he was asked before he started that stuff?

I don't know. I really didn't see what all the fuss was about.

It was incoherent babbling for the most part. Did you watch the whole thing?

The avg. evangelist on TV makes sense. THis was more like listening to one of Phelps folks. You really couldn't figure out what he was even talking about to decide if you agree or not. How does one agree or disagree with "It was like poossshhh and then I uhhh I mean... uhhh.. like you just know... ya know?"

Nice to see Cruise babbling like a moron when someone isn't writing his lines for him.

Also, Katie Holmes did what, 3 interviews this week? and NOT ONE had the balls to ask her a tough question. The lawyers had to be involved there right? Why the hell do we want to watch Katie Holmes if they aren't going to ask her any tough questions?

Nice to see Cruise babbling like a moron when someone isn't writing his lines for him.

Also, Katie Holmes did what, 3 interviews this week? and NOT ONE had the balls to ask her a tough question. The lawyers had to be involved there right? Why the hell do we want to watch Katie Holmes if they aren't going to ask her any tough questions?

I don't see why they would have asked her "tough" questions; she's not running for office-- she's an actress who recites lines in front of a camera for a living.

Mr. Cruise, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I don't see why they would have asked her "tough" questions; she's not running for office-- she's an actress who recites lines in front of a camera for a living.

Simple, because that's the only thing the public cares about right now with regards to Katie Holmes which is why those supermarket rags always run cover stories featuring her being "trapped" and what not. I'm not saying they should grill her but they didn't even ask one question about Scientology.

i don't remember the details, but anyone who believes in scientology is a moron, plain and simple. If I remember correctly, they believe aliens called "Thetans" inhabit our body. Also, when giving birth, everyone in the room is supposed to be as silent as possible. It's insanity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom