The Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientologists Don't Want You To See (1 Viewer)

If we have another Clinton in office will she go after them Branch Dividian style?

Not advocating such a thing, just asking.

Maybe the presidential candidates are skewing my view but what I saw was a LIAR. There were parts where you could tell he believed in what he was saying but then there are alot of pieces in the video where his low voice, hands to face, etc says he doesn;t believe in the message he is speaking.

When he was referring to WE, I was reading him as saying "you".

Could you imagine if he had hooked up with Britney Spears. :rofl:

"So for me it really is KSW, because it's, it's something that uh, I don't mince words with that, you know, with anything that LRH does, but that policy has really gone, pffft, boy, and eh er ah there's a time I went through and said you know what...when I read it, you know uh, I just went, phoo, this is it, this is exactly it."

He did bring it home with that one.

"So for me it really is KSW, because it's, it's something that uh, I don't mince words with that, you know, with anything that LRH does, but that policy has really gone, pffft, boy, and eh er ah there's a time I went through and said you know what...when I read it, you know uh, I just went, phoo, this is it, this is exactly it."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You left out the maniacal laughter. It isn't nearly as creepy without the laughter. Without the laughter is reads like the ramblings of a thirteen-year-old girl.

Ever read the book "Dianetics" which Scientology is based on?

Got through about half of it and had to throw the book away.

Way too flakey.

Joe

Jonesy, your first post in this thread nails it. No more can be said to further explain what I just watched.

I think Tom Cruise had a bottle of LSD dropped in his drink about 2 hours before filming that video.

Too bad he's not a musician, he could have put Trout Mask Replica to shame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom