The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (1 Viewer)

Louie CK or Jerry Seinfeld will take over for Letterman when he retires this year. I saw it on a tv show.

So, are they going to screw over Fallon like they did Conan?

I have been hooked on Fallon ever since I happened apon this Jim Morrison impersonation clip
Jimmy Fallon Does Jim Morrison=The Doors.. HD ..Reading Rainbow. - YouTube

*tried to embed but embedding has been disabled for this video

edit - here's a lower quality version <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HCOFn8oYQmY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was hoping Fallon would be Letterman's heir. Leno is turrible. Honestly, I was not really a fan of Conan either, but Fallon is great. He is funny and is genuinely interested in what the guests have to say. Like Letterman, he is a great interviewer. Leno's interviews are extremely fake and staged. I fully support this move. I just wish Letterman can find someone to take over for him one day, but I suppose that will be Kimmel, who is OK.

What does it matter what channel he's on? Letterman or Leno's heir, he's still doing his show at the same time.

It should be Howard Stern. He would be perfect to take over that slot.

I like Stern, but his interview style is all wrong for that show format. He'd be fantastic in a Larry King Show type setting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom