The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (1 Viewer)

Yep.

I don't watch Fallon that much (Eastern time zone blows) but he's always entertaining when I do. He's got very good comedic instincts, I think.

how Jay Leno stayed around as long as he did will forever be a mystery

I was hoping Fallon would be Letterman's heir. Leno is turrible. Honestly, I was not really a fan of Conan either, but Fallon is great. He is funny and is genuinely interested in what the guests have to say. Like Letterman, he is a great interviewer. Leno's interviews are extremely fake and staged. I fully support this move. I just wish Letterman can find someone to take over for him one day, but I suppose that will be Kimmel, who is OK.

jack_paar_2.jpg

was hoping Fallon would be Letterman's heir. Leno is turrible. Honestly, I was not really a fan of Conan either, but Fallon is great. He is funny and is genuinely interested in what the guests have to say. Like Letterman, he is a great interviewer. Leno's interviews are extremely fake and staged. I fully support this move. I just wish Letterman can find someone to take over for him one day, but I suppose that will be Kimmel, who is OK.

How often have you watched Kimmel? If not much, then you might want to try tuning in again-- I actually like him better than Fallon.. And Kimmel's already on at 10:30, so taking over for Letterman would be a lateral move at best.. Fallon is solid though. And eons better than Leno, who doesn't even pretend to listen to his guests anymore, he just nods his head and waits to ask his next scripted question.. Horrible.

How often have you watched Kimmel? If not much, then you might want to try tuning in again-- I actually like him better than Fallon.. And Kimmel's already on at 10:30, so taking over for Letterman would be a lateral move at best.. Fallon is solid though. And eons better than Leno, who doesn't even pretend to listen to his guests anymore, he just nods his head and waits to ask his next scripted question.. Horrible.

Ah there you go, see how much I know about Kimmel. I have not watched him in a while. Maybe I will try checking it out. So then who takes over for Letterman? Guess he'll have to keep going until they stretcher him out. Either way, Fallon is good and Leno is turrible.

They're all terrible...... The last night show that was decent was when Letterman had Late Night on NBC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom