The "try your hand at pessimism" thread (1 Viewer)

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. What an awful game if you're a pessimi....ahem...realist. And that coming off of trouncing the team once thought to be the Greatest Show in a Kinda Empty Stadium. Times are tough for our local realists so let's try and have some fun. This is the thread where you can bring your realism mockery, your brutal hyperbole, your most absurd of negative outlooks about a great time to be a fan. And it'll help pass the time as we await a really bad Cowboys team that shouldn't be making anyone nervous.

I'll start:

Dude. Brees only throwing for 265 yards. Not gonna win many games like that. We need more from him.

Dude, did you see Armstead wear a Bushrod Jersey today. I mean I thought Payton only brought in smart players. What idiot puts a teammates jersey on? Can’t he read?? Typical dumb jock. Coach Payton is losing his touch and this team.

Pay attention to the small details jack***. This is the NFL for cripes sake! That could’ve cost us the game.

In every playoff season except one, the Saints have failed in spectacular fashion. Often to vastly inferior teams.

If your pets were bigger and you were smaller, they would eat you.

Edit: I guess that's more of a "hard truth" than pessimism. And I'm probably missing the point of this thread. I'm not very good at this game.

Last edited:
Well apparently Payton is giving Ingram's TDs to Kamara because he's the golden boy. Oh and we don't block well enough on interception returns.

Dang. I just noticed the thread about lack of downfield blocking on Williams' interception return. Feel free to merge, mods.

In the second half, we got 3 field goals. You're not going to win many games if you leave that many points on the field.

Both our backup quarterbacks had a QB rating of 39.6 today.

The future looks bleak.

We are putting a big target on our backs by continuing to win games. Every team is gunning for us and now every game is a trap game. Remember how much better it was when the Saints were bad and we were the trap game for other teams? Those were the days.

I don't have anything to add here, but I was seriously considering taking some time today to go through yesterday's game-day thread and looking to see what folks had to say at the beginning of the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom