The "try your hand at pessimism" thread (1 Viewer)

Check the Locker Room.

I just spent about 5 minutes on the gameday thread and when it was tied 7-7 at the beginning there are some that were calling for Dennis Allen's head, many who were trashing our defense, and one particular "realist" who said something like "I just knew as soon as Carolina lost that we would."

Paranoia is a serious mental illness. We should all send our love and happiness to those who can't enjoy one of the 3 greatest seasons in Saints history- maybe the best......

If all of our starters go down simultaneously, we are screwed. No preparation!

I'm worried because I don't know who that QB with #1 is on the USAA commercial that Joe Lombardi is working out. Is Drew going to be benched?

Dennis Allen didn't compound mismanaging the end of last years playoff game by also then throwing the entire organization under the bus to save his own arse. essentially flushing 2012 (and a year of Brees' prime along with it) sooooooo...That might have a little something to do with it :shrug:

Correct, Allen didn't throw the team under the bus, but I am talking about the immediate reaction after, not months later.

It is still my opinion that, when this defense balls, they ball on their talent, not because of the scheme.

If only Drew Brees was not so short, he could break all of the records of the tall QBs.

How bout the fact that Mark Ingram never gets goal line carries and Alvin Kamara and Taysom Hill are the golden boys that feed SPs ridiculous ego!

I get the gist of the thread, and surely, who doesn't enjoy his team thrashing another... but the Bengals were not as good a team than their 5-3 record, and have a number of key injuries, including their biggest offensive threat.

There also seems to be a bit of a double standard going on here. Gregg Williams in the 2011 playoffs didn't get the pass for how the 2011 playoff run ended the way Allen got for how last year's playoffs ended.

...anyway, as you where.

I get the gist of the thread, and surely, who doesn't enjoy his team thrashing another... but the Bengals were not as good a team than their 5-3 record, and have a number of key injuries, including their biggest offensive threat.

There also seems to be a bit of a double standard going on here. Gregg Williams in the 2011 playoffs didn't get the pass for how the 2011 playoff run ended the way Allen got for how last year's playoffs ended.

...anyway, as you where.

This was our opportunity for a cold weather victory, but instead, the temps were in the 40's and no snow or rain or ice or earthquakes or volcanoes in sight.

We will just never be able to field a foul-weather team. You can count on this biting us in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom