The tweeter in chief's friend keeping it classy... (Trump Ally Carl Paladino Slammed for 'Racist' Wish List for Obamas) (1 Viewer)

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, no racism anywhere in the orange one's circle....

Trump Ally Carl Paladino Slammed for 'Racist' Wish List for Obamas - NBC News

In answering what he'd like to happen most next year, the former New York GOP gubernatorial candidate replied:

Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House advisor] Valerie [Jarrett], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.

And when asked what he would most like to see go in 2017, he responded:

Michelle Obama. I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
I read this earlier, it's pretty gross. But by the end I actually started feeling sorry for the guy, it all sounds like the ramblings of a really disturbed individual.

Bishop

shuffle-by Poster
Reaction score
This is why I said what I did about half of Trump supporters. Paladino still managed to win the school board seat despite similar antics.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Every time I see something like this I am reminded of the Spike Lee "Here's what they think about you" rant from Do the Right Thing. #SAD!

VoodooChild85

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Can't wait to here our resident conservatives condone it

brockmeaux

I'm Batman
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I came in here expecting this to be about Putin's statement on Hillary Clinton and her "humiliating" loss. And, of course, Trump's immediate agreement with the statement.

The statement in the OP, though, is gross. Nothing that we haven't seen or heard already during the last 8 years that's just getting louder and more prominent because those that think that way are feeling emboldened. But gross.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with people? Is the first thing that comes to mind. SMH.

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I've heard similar things to this on occasion around the region since Obama's been in office.

Not surprising. I understand hating what someone stands for..but mocking a person as an ape or monkey because of their race and going after their family? Just disgusting.

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can imagine Trump laughing and egging him on, cause he's just "straight-talking". It doesn't matter how stupid, hateful, or illogical the talk is, since that is how his average voter speaks, so they find it refreshing. I guess I'm an elitist, but I prefer thoughtful and caring people.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I honestly never got the "Michelle Obama is a man" thing from the alt-right. It's more widespread a thing than you'd think, and I can't exactly figure out what prompts it.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I honestly never got the "Michelle Obama is a man" thing from the alt-right. It's more widespread a thing than you'd think, and I can't exactly figure out what prompts it.
Indeed, in 8 years, I never heard that spoken to me. But then, I don't hang around with, or read that alt-right crap.

Heck, I'd be glad to hang out with the Obamas any day. I'll never understand the unexplained hatred of some people.

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
There are many ways that Obama could be criticized, but this guy chose to go the racist route. He is an idiot. But it's a reach to tie one idiot's comments to Trump. That guy is a grown man. He is responsible for his words/actions. I mean, Obama's ally, Terrence Bean who was on Obama's finance committee, was convicted for raping a child. Does that mean Obama is a pedophile?

What ever happened to the days when individuals were responsible for their own actions? Those comments were flat out racist and disgusting and I hope he loses his job over it. But the media's insistence on attempting to tie this idiot's words to Trump is a reach.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are many ways that Obama could be criticized, but this guy chose to go the racist route. He is an idiot. But it's a reach to tie one idiot's comments to Trump. That guy is a grown man. He is responsible for his words/actions. I mean, Obama's ally, Terrence Bean who was on Obama's finance committee, was convicted for raping a child. Does that mean Obama is a pedophile?

What ever happened to the days when individuals were responsible for their own actions? Those comments were flat out racist and disgusting and I hope he loses his job over it. But the media's insistence on attempting to tie this idiot's words to Trump is a reach.
Well, if Trump tells him, "You're fired!" then I might be inclined to agree. He's gonna have to disown any ties with that guy if he's gonna not be linked to said idiot.

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
I mean, Obama's ally, Terrence Bean who was on Obama's finance committee, was convicted for raping a child. Does that mean Obama is a pedophile?
He was only accused - the charges were dismissed.

I don't say that to stick up for the guy, I'm just saying, let's stick to what we know. An accusation is not the same as a conviction.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dave hit the nail on the head. If Trump comes out and immediately breaks ties with him and is disgusted by what he said, then that's all that could be expected of him. He hasn't done that in the past, so we'll have to wait and see what his response is this time.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yet another example of the sexist and racist people that surround Trump. The problem is that with so many around him, and he himself having some instances of sexism and racism in business practices, how long until people realize that that much smoke means that the guy in charge has to be ok with it? It's the old adage of judging a person by their company, and the older I get the more it seems to hold true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom