The two paths to a #1 seed for the Saints (2 Viewers)

We can win, or lose, on the road in the playoffs. Same as at home.
We are not finesse anymore and have the capability to run if we choose, and stop the run.
Those two things travel.

And outside of a couple of guys we are not a speed team either, so the fast track at home isn’t doing us many favors.
You keep believing that.

You keep believing that.
Why do you always speak in absolutes like you absolutely know what is going to happen? It's pretty arrogant. I'd much rather play at home throughout the playoffs, but I think this team can go on the road and win. It'll just be more difficult.

Why do you always speak in absolutes like you absolutely know what is going to happen? It's pretty arrogant. I'd much rather play at home throughout the playoffs, but I think this team can go on the road and win. It'll just be more difficult.

I’d rather be at home too, just to clarify.
I just believe that this team is built and capable to win on the road, anywhere on any day. Just as they can lose, anywhere on any day. Previous Saints teams were not built imo to win on the road. Run game and stopping the run are what is needed to travel, in inclement weather etc. We have those qualities imo.

This scenario would be pretty funny to me. Three 13-3 Teams and two 12-4 teams and you have Dallas sitting there hosting a playoff game with 6 wins.

1575905484456.png

I’d love that. I really want the Hawks to win that division. And I’d pull for Dallas in that scenario. Something I’ve truly never done.

This scenario would be pretty funny to me. Three 13-3 Teams and two 12-4 teams and you have Dallas sitting there hosting a playoff game with 6 wins.

1575905484456.png

Also this scenario has potential to just totally undo what seeding is meant to do. Green Bay and SF win?

The #1 teams "reward" is getting the lower seeded 13-3 49ers.

Dallas plays the game of their lives and Minny upsets Green Bay? The #1 seed is again "rewarded " with a 12-4 team while the #2 seed gets the 6 win squad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom