The two paths to a #1 seed for the Saints (1 Viewer)

As long as it ends up. Doesn't matter which game is won or lost.

13-3 Saints
13-3 Hawks
13-3 49ers
12-4 GB

We get 1st.

13-3 Saints
13-3 Hawks
13-3 49ers
12-4 GB

We get 1st.
But the Niners hold the tiebreaker?

13-3 Saints
13-3 Hawks
13-3 49ers
12-4 GB

We get 1st.

Is this correct? If the 49ers lose to Atlanta but beat the Seahawks and Cardinals they are both 13-3 record the Seahawks woudl take the NFC West?

Is this correct? If the 49ers lose to Atlanta but beat the Seahawks and Cardinals they are both 13-3 record the Seahawks woudl take the NFC West?
No we are only saying if they sweep the 49ers.

Although other tie breakers may still give it to Seattle, you'd have to run that through a playoff generator.

13-3 Saints
13-3 Hawks
13-3 49ers
12-4 GB

We get 1st.
Is that guaranteed, that the Hawks have the tiebreaker, if, say, they win out but lose to 9ers at the end of the season?

Sadly I think all the prerequisites will happen to allow us to backdoor our way in to the #1 seed, except I'm not sure we will beat a resurgent Titans team on the road in probably what will be really cold weather.

Sadly I think all the prerequisites will happen to allow us to backdoor our way in to the #1 seed, except I'm not sure we will beat a resurgent Titans team on the road in probably what will be really cold weather.

If the Saints go 13-3 would thats not backdooring into the #1 seed. If the 49ers or Seahawks or Green Bay can't win the games they need to win o get the top seed then tough sheet for them. We still have to win our games.

If the Saints go 13-3 would thats not backdooring into the #1 seed. If the 49ers or Seahawks or Green Bay can't win the games they need to win o get the top seed then tough shirt for them. We still have to win our games.
Fair point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom