The Umbrella Academy Season 2(July 31) (1 Viewer)

If I remember I felt the latter part of s1 started to lose some steam
And with The Boys and The Watchmen giving excellent examples of how to investigate ‘power’ characters, I hope Umbrella ups its game
But I will be there

If I remember I felt the latter part of s1 started to lose some steam
And with The Boys and The Watchmen giving excellent examples of how to investigate ‘power’ characters, I hope Umbrella ups its game
But I will be there

It did really lose steam, but I though the last episode brought it back together so I'm hopeful that it can return to it's early form.

I enjoyed it, but agree that the last few episodes were getting rather 'meh'... I haven't read the comic, so I don't know if that's a limitation.

But as a potential point of contrast, I thought The Boys did a really good job of adapting the stories and characters from the comic to the series. That was incredible.

It did really lose steam, but I though the last episode brought it back together so I'm hopeful that it can return to it's early form.

Kinda how I feel as well. I'll be watching in July though.

Ready for this one...

I wanted to like this one because lorrrrrrrrd, I love me some Robert Sheehan, but I couldn't get into it. It's still on my watch list and I'm going to give it another go one day.

It's going to be interesting to see how they transition the change from Ellen to Elliott because it's obvious they do.

Yea they’ve reported as much. I assume with all the timeline manipulation, it’s easy to slide that in.

I still haven't finished season 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom