The undisciplined Saints shoot themselves in the foot...with bad luck sprinkled in. (1 Viewer)

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The unlucky- Flukey pick 6. Tough ball to throw but as always, it seems to hang up just enough so a player can snatched it from the air and return it.

The sloppy play- Too many penalties and mark ingrams turnover is super costly. End of the Game MT not getting OB...bad move. I also thought not going for it on 4th and 1 was bad.

However, the most egregious is Fairley's unnecessary roughness. What a selfish move on a play that was so far away from him. The play would've also saved the Saints time since KC ran OB!

Defense was is full bend move but actually only gave up 17 points. Offense was good despite the TOs. The Saints again kill themselves today.

The old Sean Payton doesn't punt on fourth and 1 with a great offense and a suspect defense.

The old Sean Payton orders his defense to blitz once a quarter. My God 3rd and 17 and we don't attack AGAIN.

The old Sean Payton didn't give a crap about balance. Running the ball got us one freaking td after the opening drive. We have Drew freaking Brees. Use him and let him try to win.

Why don't we score on the road? Because we play not to lose and do stupid things like run the ball. The next time I hear Payton say balance I may have a damn heart attack. Running is stupid when you have a truly elite qb. It's backward SEC thinking and none of their coaches will ever do crap in the nfl. Do you think Brady and Bellicheat give a rats arse about running the dang ball?

The old Sean Payton doesn't let Rob pathetic Ryan ruin every single defensive player on the team and still keep him too long.

We don't have one single playmaker on D outside of Breaux. KV never ever makes a game changing play or turnover. Please let him walk.

We should be in nonstop attack mode and run an onsides once in a while. Payton is turning into Parcells and I hate it.

The old Payton would of realized that our screen game blows now and not keep going to the well.

The old Payton would of cared. I am not so sure that he does now.

The old Payton had a never give up attitude and even if we don't win we would be proud of the team and die trying.

The old Payton doesn't keep Cadet or Murphy on the team. Murphy is a human turnover and yet no one ever gets cut for making stupid plays over and over.

The old Payton lets Drew run the no huddle all the time and plays uptempo football. Now we run the risk of delay of game penalties all damn game.

And again the old Payton lets Drew take over the damn game.

The old Payton was a witch now he is a wimp.

Turnovers and penalties cost us this football game. Drew's pick 6 and Marks fumble in the redzone were beyond costly.

The old Sean Payton doesn't punt on fourth and 1 with a great offense and a suspect defense.

The old Sean Payton orders his defense to blitz once a quarter. My God 3rd and 17 and we don't attack AGAIN.

The old Sean Payton didn't give a crap about balance. Running the ball got us one freaking td after the opening drive. We have Drew freaking Brees. Use him and let him try to win.

Why don't we score on the road? Because we play not to lose and do stupid things like run the ball. The next time I hear Payton say balance I may have a damn heart attack. Running is stupid when you have a truly elite qb. It's backward SEC thinking and none of their coaches will ever do crap in the nfl. Do you think Brady and Bellicheat give a rats arse about running the dang ball?

The old Sean Payton doesn't let Rob pathetic Ryan ruin every single defensive player on the team and still keep him too long.

We don't have one single playmaker on D outside of Breaux. KV never ever makes a game changing play or turnover. Please let him walk.

We should be in nonstop attack mode and run an onsides once in a while. Payton is turning into Parcells and I hate it.

The old Payton would of realized that our screen game blows now and not keep going to the well.

The old Payton had a never give up attitude and even if we don't win we would be proud of the team and die trying.

The old Payton doesn't keep Cadet or Murphy on the team. Murphy is a human turnover and yet no one ever gets cut for making stupid plays over and over.

The old Payton lets Drew run the no huddle all the time and plays uptempo football. Now we run the risk of delay of game penalties all damn game.

Your temper tantrum of a thread already got moved. Plan on kicking your feet and copy/pasting it into every thread now?

It's what bad teams do. If they were capable of not shooting themselves in the foot they'd have a winning record.
All the false start penalties remind me of the Jamaal Brown/Jim Haslett days :covri:

This is brilliant satire. I think ... :scratch:

I agree penalties were the difference in this game. That and the lack of turnovers created on defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom