The verdict is in , its Bruce Arians (1 Viewer)

As much as I want it to be 100% on Arians as I think he’s a db, Brady is a shell of himself no matter what the national media tries feeding us.

He looks physically slow in his movement and he looks mentally disinterested. I’m gonna call it, he’s done at the end of this year.

I don’t think he’s a bad coach. He’s a perfect transition coach, if that makes any sense. You know, while a franchise tries to find their McVay, Belechick, Reid, or Payton.
Just enough to keep the team from becoming the Jets.

As much as I want it to be 100% on Arians as I think he’s a db, Brady is a shell of himself no matter what the national media tries feeding us.

He looks physically slow in his movement and he looks mentally disinterested. I’m gonna call it, he’s done at the end of this year.
This is what happens when you build a team to sell jerseys.

That loss was on Brady. Two awful interceptions can’t be put on coaching.
I will not have it. We've never seen Tom throw picks this bad. It is the system , and the constant guessing what the receivers are going to do. You can see it on his face , he thought his guy was going to keep running. It's a bad system.

When he throws a game-losing pick, he looks like, “I’m Tom Brady. I don’t have anything to prove.” Then when he realizes the camera is on him, he’s like “oh snap, let me put on my pretend pouty face...” :hihi:

I will not have it. We've never seen Tom throw picks this bad. It is the system , and the constant guessing what the receivers are going to do. You can see it on his face , he thought his guy was going to keep running. It's a bad system.

Pretty sure that was Gronk and he never stopped running. It was a bad pass.

That loss was on Brady. Two awful interceptions can’t be put on coaching.

When Bruce Arians is the coach it can most certainly be put on coaching.

Brady's stats on the long ball (he was 1-11 tonight)have been horrendous this season and both int's he threw tonight were passes of more than 20 yards.................................that has the Arians stamp all over it.

All through his coaching career his philosophy has been.........................throw the ball deep, throw the ball deep, throw the ball deep!!

Some of the best QB's he has ever coached have had their worst int. seasons with Arians calling the shots.........................so yes it can absolutely be blamed on coaching!!

Winston could not have done worse than Tom Terrific, especially that second half. Some horrific throws. The Bucs are simply not scary. They exposed the Packers but other than that, there has been nothing to deserve their hype. At all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom