The Very Best News is........ (1 Viewer)

2003 Patriots lost their opener on the road 31-0 and went on to go 14-2 and win the Super Bowl. Football life doesn't end on day one.

If Minny,Sea,and Stl win we are in 1st place....

Well, sometimes it's just better to grieve, and or get angry for a bit. Its a natural reaction. Come the mid part of next week, we'll all be back in support mode. But right now, it feels better to whine about it. And besides, maybe it's a good thing to push some of the bandwagon fans off the bus.

the gameday thread was near impossible to read (I stopped after a while)... There were so many people jumping off the bandwagon, you'd think we were the titanic after hitting an iceberg. I dont see how people can think we're a bad team after this loss. Like everyone here has said, it was the COLTS.IN INDY.

This was the hardest game on our schedule, and we got it out of the way. AND now we know what we need to do to be a Superbowl contender.

This is the greatest forum in the world with the greatest fans. But I do get tired head with the knee jerk reactions after a loss. Yes, I'm bitter this morning too. Not so much with the loss but how they lost. Everyone just needs to relax. This team is way too good to let one miserable game wash the season away. They will respond. It's taken the Colts several years to get where they are. We're still a work in progress. We're going take a few lumps along the way. As long as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, we'll rise to fight another day.

+1

A refreshing thread, away from the lynch David posts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom