The Vick Gesture (MERGED AGAIN x4) (1 Viewer)

Bundok Saint

All-Weather Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Michael Vick flips the bird at fans. (merged)

CBS just showed Vick flipping off some fans at the end of the game.

Yea, I saw that he actually flipped them off and said " **** you". Talk about a meltdown in ATL.

Haha.

Your franchise QB is flipping you off...awesome!

hahahahah. I love it that the Saints were the culprits of this meltdown which will undoutedly lead to changes for the Falcons.

I'm sure it's just a way of him telling the fans "you are #1". He was just giving them the dirty bird....no biggie

Here is the Atlanta fanbase in a nutshell:

(Uga_dog1 @ Nov 26 2006, 05:05 PM)
I am so glad I sold the rest of my season tickets 2 weeks ago. Best decision I've made about this team all year

Reply: I won't ever consider buying season tickets until we have some back to back 10+ game winning seasons.

I revel in the demise of the Falcons, I hate them also....

but as for Vick .............but if my recievers dropped that many passes, I would be mad.......he needs to throw softer thuogh, some of those drops on the short patterns were blistering

P.S

Is this not the best?

Just keep an eye on all the highlights show, Sportscenter, halftime updates, NBC Sunday night football, etc. I'm sure they will all show it. Boomer Esiason on CBS was saying that this will be a major fine because as an NFL "star" you just can't do that to the fans.

I'm sure it's just a way of him telling the fans "you are #1". He was just giving them the dirty bird....no biggie

I think all the Falcons players should show their dirty bird love towards the fans in this same manner.

If someone posts a picture or YouTube of Vick doing this I promise to bump this thread weekly until the next Falcons/Saints game next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom