The VooDoo Sponser A NASCAR car (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
On the VooDoo homepage they have a design of the car... # 41 Chevy Impala in the Nationwide series...

and it's driven by Jeffrey Earnhardt (anyone that watches even a little stock car racing knows the Earnhardt name)

Hopefully the car does better than the team is right now.

The car and Jeffrey Earnhardt will be at fan fest outside the Arena on Friday night

And, at the end of the same article it said the car owner was sponsoring a block of free tickets to this week's game,too! Just had to call tix office. I got 4. guy said that was most were asking for and it was "best available" for the giveaway. going to pick them up tomorrow (assuming they are ready, which with this organization may be a crap-shoot) so ill reply back where they were. not sure if still available but check the article and call them. here:
http://www.aflvoodoo.com/news/teamnews/index.html?article_id=200

I got 4 tickets as well. It was the first VooDoo game I've been to, and despite the loss, I really enjoyed it. Because they were free "best available" tickets, I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. The tickets were on the lower level, and Roman Harper (and I think his brother) sat 6 rows in front of us. As always, he was really polished and took pictures with at least 20 different people. Real cool guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom