The way its looking (seeding concerned) (1 Viewer)

I feel pretty good about tomorrow night, but Tennessee is going to be very tough, and Carolina is going to play with nothing to lose and give the Saints everything they have.
Saints will end up the #3 seed in my opinion. And host a very dangerous Vikings team
Titans will definitely a problem, with running the ball with Henry and our Dline being depleted. We shall see. Panthers are not going to be a problem. Saints will beat the dog poo out of Panthers for last year’s spanking of Saints in the dome and them thinking they owned us.

Why wouldn’t we be ahead of Seattle if we win tomorrow? Isn’t head to head the first tiebreaker?

Not yet. We don't want a 3-way tie with GB because we didn't play them. Then it reverts to Conference record and H2H doesn't matter.
Oh yeah. This happened to us once and we didn't make the playoffs even though we beat a team head to head. I remember the Vikings and Rams were involved somehow

If Saints win tomorrow GB 1 seed Saints 2 Seattle 3 Dal 4

And GB has to play an on fire, confident, loaded Vikings team in Minny! Regardless, there's 5-6 NFC teams that could easily make the SB. It will a brutal stretch for all contenders

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom