The way its looking (seeding concerned) (1 Viewer)

NO...wrong! You have to go to the ESPN site to understand.
Yes, this.

Basically, the way it is, the Saints need to win this week and next, and the Packers have to lose to the Vikings. If that happens, and keep in mind that the Seahawks, who are currently ahead of us, need to win and we'd be the #1 seed.

So, to become the number #1 seed again, this needs to happen:

• Saints win against the Colts and Titans (obviously)
• The Seahawks need to beat the Cardinals (and remain ahead of the 49ers)
• The Packers need to lose to the Vikings (a real possibility)

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense until you realize the thing about 3-way ties and head-to-head matchups...

Okay, I feel drunk now! haha

Let's say the 49ers beat the Rams next week - would the Vikings still have something to play for versus GB?

Something is just odd about the Packers this year.

The Lions game (the hands to the face game).

The terrible terrible call against the Bears today- on what would have been a turnover in great field position.

Defeated the Chiefs without Mahommes

They are 7-1 this season in games decided by 1 score or less.

Titans will definitely a problem, with running the ball with Henry and our Dline being depleted. We shall see. Panthers are not going to be a problem. Saints will beat the dog poo out of Panthers for last year’s spanking of Saints in the dome and them thinking they owned us.

The health of Vonn Bell is a huge factor moving forward. The Saints run D will feel the loss of Vonn Bell as much or more than losing Davenport or Rankins.
That’s a reason why I’m hoping CJGJ has been getting the practice reps at SS. He’s aggressive and attacks plays in front of him.

The terrible terrible call against the Bears today- on what would have been a turnover in great field position.

They haven't been impressive. Probably the shakiest team competing for the #1 seed. All that matters is you win enough games and get hot at the right time though.

And GB has to play an on fire, confident, loaded Vikings team in Minny! Regardless, there's 5-6 NFC teams that could easily make the SB. It will a brutal stretch for all contenders
Minny might not have their main offensive cog, in Dalvin Cook. They also might not have Adam Theilen.

SF could lose the next 2 games. They peaked early and showed their hand. I’m less worried about them being the 1 seed than us

I like that we have three games that count to play til the end. Hopefully, that’ll keep us focused and we will be more ready for the first playoff game.

We really just need Green Bay to lose so we don’t have to play them in the cold.
It could end with

1. Saints
2. Seahawks
3. GB
4. Dallas
5. SF
6. Minnesota

Id go with this.. I think Minny wins and then we can revenge them in the dome. Then we can revenge either Seahawks or 49ers in the dome and crush them for how they crushed us in the past.

You conveniently ignore DET having 7 points handed to them on what was actually a turnover on downs, and CHI getting a free possession after our drive ended deep in their territory in a 4th down no call on the blatant interference on Adams, resulting in their first points of the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom