The Week 3 Game In Seattle Looks Very Winnable (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
They have had their struggles in Seattle, but now that Frank Clark is no longer there, the chances of winning are huge. If we can go 2-0 on the West coast trip and return home and beat Dallas, I think we would be in good shape going forward.

Seattle tend to start the season 3-3. They are a late bloomer team

Aside from Wilson, there's not much that scares me about the current Seattle team, they're not what they were...

Legion of who? Seriously though, I don't know who mans their secondary anymore these days.

Thing is, what happens the week before could play a part in how they come out and play.

Win the grudge match with LA and there could be a letdown here with Dallas up next,
but if they lose the sense of urgency could have them bring their A game.

I don't know why this game should even be played. During the opening introductions, Seattle should just bow and quietly leave the field to avoid any further embarrassment.

Until proven otherwise I’m going in with the mindset we’re going 19-0. Stats and history be damned. I refuse to believe the last 2 years of heartbreak will be for nothing

Thing is, what happens the week before could play a part in how they come out and play.

Win the grudge match with LA and there could be a letdown here with Dallas up next,
but if they lose the sense of urgency could have them bring their A game.

No let downs, it's possibly Brees' last season and also every win is a big slap in the face to the NFL. We are coming out swinging every game. I want Sean Payton to run up the score whenever possible. Leave no doubt!

Just bought my plane ticket to Seattle last night. My brother and sister-in-law moved up there recently, and I haven't been up to visit them yet, so I figured I should make my visit coincide with the Saints game so that I can go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom