The Weekend: Pels-BAD, Saints-BAD, LSU-BAD, Tulane-GOOD (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know that most people here only care about the Saints. But for folks from this area this was a big weekend for our local teams. Sadly they all fell on their faces EXCEPT Tulane. I'll still pull for all these teams in the future, but it hurts when most of them just forgot to show up for their contest that most of us here was eagerly anticipating. So I just want to thank Tulane for giving us something to hang our hats on.

Geaux Green Wave! :9:

Last edited:
I know that most people here only care about the Saints. But for folks in this area this was a big weekend for our local teams. Sadly they all fell on their faces EXCEPT Tulane. I'll still pull for all these teams in the future, but it hurts when most of them just forgot to show up for their contest that most of us here was eagerly anticipating. So I just want to thank Tulane for giving us something to hold our hats on.

Geaux Green Wave! :9:
And the Tulane good is getting a wet blanket thrown on it with the news that the winning coach is heading to Ga. Tech as their new coach.

And the Tulane good is getting a wet blanket thrown on it with the news that the winning coach is heading to Ga. Tech as their new coach.
Why couldn't he wait to release this after the championship game??

General we are good for one of them to give a nice weekend W.

I guess he was afraid that it would get leaked anyway. He just wanted his team to hear it from him first.
That makes sense. Still doesn't make it easier for the players to prepare for this big game.

That makes sense. Still doesn't make it easier for the players to prepare for this big game.
Frankly I figured that he'd be a hot item for a bigger school to see what kind of success he could bring to their program. I really knew this was coming even though I hadn't heard the news yet.

Last edited:
Head coaches learn early on that you are either moving up or you're moving out. Very few coaches are with school or franchise for life.

Hopefully the same can be said about Dennis Allen soon.
Lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom