The Weekend: Pels-BAD, Saints-BAD, LSU-BAD, Tulane-GOOD (1 Viewer)

Bill

I knew us when
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know that most people here only care about the Saints. But for folks from this area this was a big weekend for our local teams. Sadly they all fell on their faces EXCEPT Tulane. I'll still pull for all these teams in the future, but it hurts when most of them just forgot to show up for their contest that most of us here was eagerly anticipating. So I just want to thank Tulane for giving us something to hang our hats on.

Geaux Green Wave! :9:

Last edited:

maybellineo

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know that most people here only care about the Saints. But for folks in this area this was a big weekend for our local teams. Sadly they all fell on their faces EXCEPT Tulane. I'll still pull for all these teams in the future, but it hurts when most of them just forgot to show up for their contest that most of us here was eagerly anticipating. So I just want to thank Tulane for giving us something to hold our hats on.

Geaux Green Wave! :9:
And the Tulane good is getting a wet blanket thrown on it with the news that the winning coach is heading to Ga. Tech as their new coach.

maybellineo

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And the Tulane good is getting a wet blanket thrown on it with the news that the winning coach is heading to Ga. Tech as their new coach.
Why couldn't he wait to release this after the championship game??

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
General we are good for one of them to give a nice weekend W.

maybellineo

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess he was afraid that it would get leaked anyway. He just wanted his team to hear it from him first.
That makes sense. Still doesn't make it easier for the players to prepare for this big game.

OP
OP
Bill

Bill

I knew us when
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That makes sense. Still doesn't make it easier for the players to prepare for this big game.
Frankly I figured that he'd be a hot item for a bigger school to see what kind of success he could bring to their program. I really knew this was coming even though I hadn't heard the news yet.

maybellineo

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OP
OP
Bill

Bill

I knew us when
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

maybellineo

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Head coaches learn early on that you are either moving up or you're moving out. Very few coaches are with school or franchise for life.

Hopefully the same can be said about Dennis Allen soon.
Lol!

4EveraSaint

The Saints Are Here!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If we're mentioning area football teams Southeastern deserves a shout out. We won our first round playoff game. Third time in four years. Headed to Birmingham for second round playoff game against Samford.

My nephew plays baseball for Tulane. My wife and I have been down there several times Very nice campus. Roll Wave!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom