The Weekend: Pels-BAD, Saints-BAD, LSU-BAD, Tulane-GOOD (1 Viewer)

Ticket sales are overseen by the AAC, as this is not Tulane's call. It's doubtful UCF sells their allotment since they were just here 2 weeks ago. So more will become available when those numbers are sold/returned.
You're underestimating the drawing power of New Orleans.

Good to see that Tulane's coach is sticking around. I hope he has enough influence to keep the team intact. Transfer portal and NIL have changed the landscape for non-power conference schools. UL got picked apart a lot after Napier left for Florida.

Napier took some players (and coaches) which I'm okay with that as they want to follow the person that recruited them. The transfer portal and NIL are going to make it tough for us to not become farm systems for bigger schools. I wish they would have stayed with the lose a year of eligibility to transfer.

Last edited:
I know that most people here only care about the Saints. But for folks from this area this was a big weekend for our local teams. Sadly they all fell on their faces EXCEPT Tulane. I'll still pull for all these teams in the future, but it hurts when most of them just forgot to show up for their contest that most of us here was eagerly anticipating. So I just want to thank Tulane for giving us something to hang our hats on.

Geaux Green Wave! :9:
Cajuns good also. Though 6-6 is nothing to hang your hat on. Personally not happy how the first season under new head coach Michael Desormeaux has gone. He better make a huge improvement in year 2 or he should be let go.

Yeah but NBA is about winning x amount more than you lose because you win a lot you lose a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom