The Whiners are still the Whiners (1 Viewer)

I have to say that the 49ers themselves are (as of right now) a team that I don't despise. I have nothing against Shannahan, Jimmy G, Nick Bosa, Kittle, etc. but the one thing that will seemingly never change is that their fans are still some of the worst in all of professional sports.

I still want the Saints to beat the snot out of them the next time they play. But more than anything because their fans are so obnoxious.

After their center went out, Saints DTs got great push up the middle and were held with impunity. Not sure if that will work for them when they play Philly on the road in sleet on wild card weekend.
That would be so freaking hilarious. I am really hoping they have to play at Philly in January; especially if Philly is 7-9 or 8-8 or something.

Maybe not the team anymore, but the fans still are. Sorry, but I just got to say it.

I've noticed all the Whiner fans that have come lately. I hear their dribble (or, drivel). They will never change.

Look, we lost that game yesterday, and you gotta give the Niners credit for the win. However, they didn't win the game because they were the better team. Their so called great defense gave up 46 points to us yesterday, and we haven't scored 40 or more all season long. Their great Defense gave up 349 yards passing and over 100 yards rushing to us, even though they were supposed to be a great defensive team.

We lost that game. But, we were the better team (all-around)! Missing all the starters we were missing, we still should have won the game.

We lost because we can't cover, and because Kamara gave up our first fumble of the season deep in our territory.

We are the better team. Period.
I actually dont think there fans are any different then any other fan base including ours...you have about 50% delusional 25%arragant and the other 25% down to earth and open to discussing good football. Now as far as the game goes i actually thought we were going to lose and was very surprised we came out and had the foot on the gas the whole game offense more then exceeded my expectations against the so called number one defense. We came up on the loosing end this time on a horrible defensive meltdown and last second field goal. Big props to niners for grinding and keeping up with us in our house. Our 2 teams are clearly the best in the nfc and maybe even the nfl, such a shame one team had to loose. But i will congratulate them for playing good, it was an amazing football game and prolly game of the year. Only thing i dont see theough isnt getting props back from their fan base for our offense shredding thier number1 defense after all we heard all week is that they were ganna destroy us. Cant wait for the rematch and who knows who will win.

Were we the better offense? One can argue. Were we the better team? Our defense gave up 48, theirs gave up 46.

Next time we have to play smarter and harder. I havent given up on my boys and I have faith for the end of this season.

Maybe not the team anymore, but the fans still are. Sorry, but I just got to say it.

I've noticed all the Whiner fans that have come lately. I hear their dribble (or, drivel). They will never change.

Look, we lost that game yesterday, and you gotta give the Niners credit for the win. However, they didn't win the game because they were the better team. Their so called great defense gave up 46 points to us yesterday, and we haven't scored 40 or more all season long. Their great Defense gave up 349 yards passing and over 100 yards rushing to us, even though they were supposed to be a great defensive team.

We lost that game. But, we were the better team (all-around)! Missing all the starters we were missing, we still should have won the game.

We lost because we can't cover, and because Kamara gave up our first fumble of the season deep in our territory.

We are the better team. Period.

You can't have a team come into your house, hang (basically) 50 on you, still be averaging 16 yards a play as of the third quarter, and put spin on it. It's like saying you're a better fighter than somebody and they only beat you cuz they they trained more, were faster, and threw stronger punches. There's zero reason to try to explain this away. We got beat. We went from leading 27-14 to trailing 42-33. There's no way in hell we can even pretend to be the better team when anyone goes on a 28-6 run on us at home.

Shanahan should've challenged it because there's a good chance it gets called. But then again, who the hell knows with how it's being going all season.

You can't have a team come into your house, hang (basically) 50 on you, still be averaging 16 yards a play as of the third quarter, and put spin on it. It's like saying you're a better fighter than somebody and they only beat you cuz they they trained more, were faster, and threw stronger punches. There's zero reason to try to explain this away. We got beat. We went from leading 27-14 to trailing 42-33. There's no way in hell we can even pretend to be the better team when anyone goes on a 28-6 run on us at home.
Opinions. Every one has one. When you looked at the numbers before the game, they were supposed to be a much better team. One that was built to hammer us. We took it to them, and had the game won until the defense melted at the very end.

They had the #1 overall defense, and the #1 scoring defense. We rushed the ball at will until Payton decided to stop using Murray. We passed the ball at will all game long, even after we lost the biggest part of our game plan in Cook. And, we put up 46 points on them. Yes, we have the better team.

Opinions. Every one has one. When you looked at the numbers before the game, they were supposed to be a much better team. One that was built to hammer us. We took it to them, and had the game won until the defense melted at the very end.

They had the #1 overall defense, and the #1 scoring defense. We rushed the ball at will until Payton decided to stop using Murray. We passed the ball at will all game long, even after we lost the biggest part of our game plan in Cook. And, we put up 46 points on them. Yes, we have the better team.

We didn't take it to anyone. We played very well at times but fell asleep for half of the game. We had 27 points at the 7:29 mark of the 2nd quarter and didn't get the TD that gave us 40 points until 6:06 in the 4th quarter. That's over half of the game with only 6 points to show for it.

During that half-game of ineptitude, these were our drives:

3 and out

3 and out (at the end of the first half with SP only using the run as a means to get out of the half and wasting 42 seconds that could've gotten us a critically needed FG)

FG following a 3 and out which started at the SF 40 following an INT.

1 and out due to AK fumble

Acceptable FG drive in which we gained 45 yards.

4 and out following 4th and 18 fake punt fiasco.

If you think 6 total points scored over a six-possession span is throwing the ball at will then I don't know what to tell you.

No way in hell could a game with that much struggling be described as taking it to anyone. I'm not saying we played a horrible game, overall, either. That was never a point I was trying to make. My point is that there's no way we can call ourselves the better team when they came into our house and dropped 48 and made it look way too easy for the entire game while we had to earn every point except for two long passes.

We didn't take it to anyone. We played very well at times but fell asleep for half of the game. We had 27 points at the 7:29 mark of the 2nd quarter and didn't get the TD that gave us 40 points until 6:06 in the 4th quarter. That's over half of the game with only 6 points to show for it.

During that half-game of ineptitude, these were our drives:

3 and out

3 and out (at the end of the first half with SP only using the run as a means to get out of the half and wasting 42 seconds that could've gotten us a critically needed FG)

FG following a 3 and out which started at the SF 40 following an INT.

1 and out due to AK fumble

Acceptable FG drive in which we gained 45 yards.

4 and out following 4th and 18 fake punt fiasco.

If you think 6 total points scored over a six-possession span is throwing the ball at will then I don't know what to tell you.

No way in hell could a game with that much struggling be described as taking it to anyone. I'm not saying we played a horrible game, overall, either. That was never a point I was trying to make. My point is that there's no way we can call ourselves the better team when they came into our house and dropped 48 and made it look way too easy for the entire game while we had to earn every point except for two long passes.
Jared Cook was a huge part of the gameplan, and when he went down, we began searching for something else that would work. That is why the scoring slowed down.

Well, if you're admitting the scoring slowed down then you're admitting we didn't take it to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom