The White uniforms are back (1 Viewer)

So all white uniforms for Denver, then come back with Color Rush next week at Atlanta perhaps

I’d be willing to bet we won’t see the color rush uni’s until the Christmas Day game with Minnesota. They only get to wear them one more time and they seem to enjoy wearing them for prime time/special occasions.

Sean Payton is a mastermind!!!

remember our last game vs the broncos?

So going all white, with white shoes, lets our guys step out of bounds without having the cameras being able to detect!

genious!!! CSP strikes back!!!

Attachments

• 0E74D5D0-D5CF-420D-A592-A579BFFE70C6.jpeg
    0E74D5D0-D5CF-420D-A592-A579BFFE70C6.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 10
I’d be willing to bet we won’t see the color rush uni’s until the Christmas Day game with Minnesota. They only get to wear them one more time and they seem to enjoy wearing them for prime time/special occasions.
Well I could see that happening as Saints were denied wearing them against Vikings in the home Wild Card game in Jan. Would be a good look and just wear the white on whites next week against the Falcons. 👍🏽

I always like these uniform. Specifically the pants. The jersey is a little dated for today, bu the pants holds up well.
The Bonus is the Gold matches up.
1606531899585.png
You are speaking my language. The white jerseys with the black pants with stripes were the sharpest unis around. Loved those combos from that era.

I've pushed for all whites for years around here. I do like the the current all whites ok. But once I saw the color rush, those were perfect. Do a black the same way and make them our regular uniforms. Maybe add some gold pants done with the same gold and similar strips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom