The Win Vs Seattle (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
First of all, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?

My GOD, how good does it feel to FINALLY beat Seattle?!?!?! Ever since the birth of Beastmode, whenever we faced them, we got the short end of the stick. FINALLY!! A win, we got them in our house and the team stepped up!!

And how delicious is it that Seattle was on the wrong side of the officials. I have NEVER seen a luckier team when it comes to calls but they took the brunt of it today. LAWD, it's delicious. And how wonderful is it that Richard Sherman is whining about officiating. LOLOLOLOL. Christmas in October, people!

This win today, feels like a TRUE TEAM VICTORY. The offense played complimentary football to the defense, who stood up. I LOVE IT.

My only complaint is I am not sure what is going on with Mark Ingram. I just don't know. I have defended him for the past few years but something isn't clicking and now you have ball security issues, two straight weeks. And one could argue that we would have won last week with his fumble.

But I don't want that to detract from the utterly awesome feeling I am having. I can watch ALL of the sports highlights I want!!!! LOLOL

BTW, how about that Drew Brees decline, huh?

I mean, all the man did was throw for 77% comp, 265 yards, 1 TD, 1 rushing TD, 0 ints, chewed up all sorts of clock and lead his team to a victory against a team that has owned us.

WHAT A SUNDAY.

Who keep saying Drew is on the decline?

Didn't they say that about Brady two seasons agon. Look what happened. Lol

Didn't they say that about Brady two seasons ago? Look what happened. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom