The Wire season 5 (1 Viewer)

I am. I think The Wire is better than the Sopranos.

Fades back into the bush...

i watched it, will rewatch later in the week

looks like the addition this year is the print media

hated to see McNulty back to his old ways

The first epsiode is usually just a set-up for the rest of the season. Last season was the same way. I was also disappointed (but not surprised) to see McNulty back off the wagon. I think this newspaper angle shows promise, and I'm curious to see where it goes.

Anyone else think Cheese will betray Prop Joe? Slim didn't take Marlo's bait, but it looks like Cheese might.

The first epsiode is usually just a set-up for the rest of the season. Last season was the same way. I was also disappointed (but not surprised) to see McNulty back off the wagon. I think this newspaper angle shows promise, and I'm curious to see where it goes.

Anyone else think Cheese will betray Prop Joe? Slim didn't take Marlo's bait, but it looks like Cheese might.

Yeah I thought the same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the cops start engaging in criminal activities, at least jackin dealers on a wider scale than last season. The city finance crisis was interesting. I'm not sure if Marlo will make it to see the finale. They should have McNulty crash & burn in spectacular fashion.

I wouldn't be surprised if the cops start engaging in criminal activities, at least jackin dealers on a wider scale than last season. The city finance crisis was interesting. I'm not sure if Marlo will make it to see the finale. They should have McNulty crash & burn in spectacular fashion.

marlo may not, omar will - i happen to see him in a movie over the weekend where several things were used in the wire with his character, he was basically the same guy only not gay.

Herc is working for the avon's attorney, he will either be an informat or end up in jail.

anyone else think Beadie is hot, i do

Anyone noticed something going on with Rhonda's dome? I think it was the scene in the courthouse, around the time Chris asked for directions. It was like she couldn't afford the other half of her dermabrasion, or it just didn't quite take. She wasn't HD friendly, is all I'm sayin....

250px-The_Wire_Rhonda_Pearlman.jpg

I hope they bring back that cool young teacher

Finally found her name & pic. She's actually a doctorate student on the show.

98m.jpg

Last edited:
marlo may not, omar will - i happen to see him in a movie over the weekend where several things were used in the wire with his character, he was basically the same guy only not gay.

Herc is working for the avon's attorney, he will either be an informat or end up in jail.

anyone else think Beadie is hot, i do

I wonder what made them make omars character gay. I watched the wire wrap up of all the seasons but I dont think they ever addressed that. I hope he takes marlo down.

I wonder what made them make omars character gay. I watched the wire wrap up of all the seasons but I dont think they ever addressed that. I hope he takes marlo down.

i saw the show before the episode last nite, it was with some critica and actors who are in the show and what role they wanted etc - they all wanted to be omar because of his duster and shotgun, until they read he was gay - makes for an interesting teist to his role, not sure why they did it

I think it was just an attempt to point out that even in hard gangsta culture homosexuality exists.

I don't know if Omar is based on a real person or not but many of the characters on the show are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom