The Witcher coming to Netflix (2 Viewers)

As long as it is better than the older Polish TV version (find it on youtube).

It could actually be a pretty cool show if they set it up right, put in some money, get some decent actors. Most of the best stories and character development are already written.

This would have to be a TV-MA though.

If it is half as good as the game it will be a gem. Been excited for this one for a long time.

As alluded to, if the budget and cast are on point this can be epic. If HBO had it I’d have no doubt. I do have faith in Netflix to have a shot at doing this properly. The game was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had hopefully the show will be somewhere close to that.

Well, they are clearly putting money into the show. That's good.

Not sure I see Cavill as a grizzled Geralt. But, he'd have the physical stature and ability to look the part with enough makeup (scars and such)

yeah, it's a weird choice but makeup, white hair and cat eyes can probably make it work

Hate the move. Cavill has no charisma. He physically fits the mold, but he has no screen presence. Granted, his Superman stuff suffers mainly from awful writing, but Mission Impossible, he also just seemed so wooden.

Don't like him for Geralt, a role I think requires charm and charisma.

I hope I'm wrong because I want this to be great.

Well, I'm not sure I can agree with that. He sure hooked up with plenty of babes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom