The Witcher coming to Netflix (1 Viewer)

they killed off Eskel!?! What the actual fork! He's like Geralt's closest witcher friend.
I wasn't familiar with the game so he was just a character that I learned that he was close with so I just figured it was just plot advancement of some sort.

I don't understand why they killed off Roach.

Thet hinted about the Mages being an enemy but sort of skipped over it like they are going to pick that up for S3.

Where were the gratuitous nudity scenes from Yennifer?

I wasn't familiar with the game so he was just a character that I learned that he was close with so I just figured it was just plot advancement of some sort.

I don't understand why they killed off Roach.

Thet hinted about the Mages being an enemy but sort of skipped over it like they are going to pick that up for S3.

Where were the gratuitous nudity scenes from Yennifer?
he's had a few Roach's. I mean, they man is in his 90's. He's had more than one Horse. But yeah, I fully expected a tear. Roach was his best friend. Never talked.

Speaking of friends.. i ove how so many of these people can pick up where they left off years ago.

I'm pretty sure you told me to fork off on that mountain. Have you seen these boots? I slid all the way down.

And that burn song was genius.

All three songs. Studio versions.

The burn witcher burn song is the best, but man, that prison song has the catchier hook.

NSFW lyrics.

oh, Jaskier, I'm so sad and complicated.

This video is full of season 2 spoilers. I'm currently watching it.

http://kotaku.com/the-witcher-is-getting-a-netflix-series-1795289049

based on the books by Andrzej Sapkowski

this could be pretty awesome...or terrible :shrug:

the Witcher 3 is a top ten video game of all time

Man I'm so happy it turned out pretty awesome.

Played The Witcher 2 and really enjoyed the storytelling and thought the combat was original enough compared to other console rpgs.

Played the Witcher 3 and was blown away. So much so that I've played through it 3 times over the years, a rarity for me.

Great franchise.

Last edited:
Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 68% for season 1 and 94% for season 2. I think that season 1 was underrated, but sounds about right for season 2. Solid 8.2 on IMDB (or both seasons). Definitely one of my favorite series right now.

Just an amazing show. Loved season 1 but this season was better. My wife doesn’t like video games but demands that I finish Wild Hunt
My wife has seen my play the game like twice through and part of the DLC. Every so often, she makes me play it. However, she always wants me to collect everything, and not play the story. Lol.

I am trying to find the article that I read over the weekend again with an interview with Henry Cavill. He said that his biggest regret of playing Geralt is all the fans that throw coins at him while he is out in public. He asked everyone to please stop doing that. :ROFLMAO:
I found this. He said no one has thrown coins yet, but don't do it, he'll throw back.

About 4 minutes into this.

I don't think it has season 2 spoilers, but just be careful. I'm still watching this interview. Definitely season 1 spoilers.

OK, so I'm going to post a video going over the various Easter eggs in season 2. Some things will relate to the spin off prequel Blood Origin. However, many are spoilers for next season and beyond.

People who played the games (and read all the lore) or read the books, or dug around the internet already know how a few big things play out.

If you don't want to know any of that, DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO. There is one significant reveal that the show has only hinted at that is clearly answered. I already knew it. I'm Watching the series again to make sure it wasn't revealed yet.

So, you've been warned. This contains season 2 spoilers and season 3 and beyond likely plot points.

One non spoiler Easter egg I'll mention. I didn't notice it, so I'll have to look more closely. On the Tree with the fallen witcher medallions, one looks like the one Geralt wears in the Witcher 3 video game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom