The Witcher coming to Netflix (1 Viewer)

I watched both seasons. I finished the second, not really knowing if I'd watch a 3rd if it came along. Not enough happening throughout the episodes to keep me interested.

Shame to lose Cavill. I think he did an amazing job given the limited dialogue the writers gave him. I just can’t see anyone else in the role.
Agreed. It was the perfect role for him. I liked the show. First season was very good, and the second was watchable but not close to as good as the first season. Hemsworth should do fine in the role, but there's no substitute for Cavill as Geralt.

I'm happy Cavill is giving us one more season before making the switch for season 4.

Shame to lose Cavill. I think he did an amazing job given the limited dialogue the writers gave him. I just can’t see anyone else in the role.

I think it'll be very strange not only seeing someone else play the character, but also having a totally different voice. I think Cavill's gravel-y voice for the role really sold it.

Zero reason to watch now. Shame.

So my son informed me that it was announced that Cavill will not being returning to the Superman Role even after the announcement. So is he coming back to the Witcher and is Hemsworth now looking for another gig?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom