The Witcher (1 Viewer)

in my first playthrough, i was always 3-5 levels higher than the main story missions...i did a lot of side quests first and leveled up

seems like it's not playing that way so far but i am only a few hours in

Nice start to Blood and Wine. I didn't realize it would be a whole new map until you said something. That is exciting! I liked my "intro" to that fairy tale style country.

Just picked this up in the Steam sales. Wow it's like playing a game developed by the brother's Grimm. Exploration is amazing. Discover a burned down house in the middle of nowhere and you find yourself asking what happened. However at level 6 I run far far away a lot! Obsessed with Gwent...

Just picked this up in the Steam sales. Wow it's like playing a game developed by the brother's Grimm. Exploration is amazing. Discover a burned down house in the middle of nowhere and you find yourself asking what happened. However at level 6 I run far far away a lot! Obsessed with Gwent...

You'll be busy the next few months.

If you do eventually get the DLC, you can probably skip Hearts of Stone, even though it's a solid story. But wow, Bood and Wine is just incredible. I'm still in the middle of it and it's just terrific. It feels like an entirely new game.

I actually skipped most of the gwent playing until I finished the game because I didn't want to take the time to get into it. Now I'm regretting that decision. I didn't realize that I'd miss out on several unique cards that you can only get during missions. Now I'll have to start over if I want to complete it.

I actually skipped most of the gwent playing until I finished the game because I didn't want to take the time to get into it. Now I'm regretting that decision. I didn't realize that I'd miss out on several unique cards that you can only get during missions. Now I'll have to start over if I want to complete it.

A couple only have one chance to get them, so you need to build up your deck early.

I read that those cards are still obtainable even if the npc is gone. Supposedly hidden close to where that character was usually hanging out

I read that those cards are still obtainable even if the npc is gone. Supposedly hidden close to where that character was usually hanging out

I think whatever one Lambert had is the one I'm missing.

I know it works for the Baron if you miss playing him in gwent, it will be left behind in his 'office'.

Yeah I found a couple in small boxes that the person left behind. But that Geralt card is gone forever.

Just finished Blood and Wine. I want to change something up and try to get a better ending. Very interesting story though.

And there's a great joke about Unicorns in there.

I'm guessing im about in the middle of blood and wine. I picked up the gourmet perk and it's almost too good. Whenever you eat it replenishes your vitality for 20 minutes

I'm guessing im about in the middle of blood and wine. I picked up the gourmet perk and it's almost too good. Whenever you eat it replenishes your vitality for 20 minutes

Somehow I missed that perk. There are quite a few good ones from the Manor though.

I did end up re-playing for the much better ending a few days after I originally posted that. I haven't played in the last few months though.

Definitely a game I'll mess around with from time to time.

I hope they remaster the second one, since they said they weren't planning on making a 4th. Sad, because the story, graphics, realism, and level of detail is just excellent.

I probably logged in well over 200 hours on this game. I think each playthrough was around 100 hours, and I went through it twice.

CD Projekt Red is currently working on Cyberpunk 2077...

While i loved the Witcher, i would love to see what they can do with this IP

it's supposed to be be bigger in every way...although, it's probably at least a couple of years away

CD Projekt Red is currently working on Cyberpunk 2077...

While i loved the Witcher, i would love to see what they can do with this IP

it's supposed to be be bigger in every way...although, it's probably at least a couple of years away

Yeah, too bad they haven't put anything out since 2013...

Wait, who hasn't? I thought this was the first VG from a pen and paper RPG, and that they started concept work only around 2013. BTW, Bethesda and Rockstar are showing that some big games now take longer to develop than console generations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom