the Wolverine is New Orleans bound baby (1 Viewer)

To be fair, I think they did decently by the comics in the first two despite playing with some things. It was the third film that was just a travesty of "What?" I was particularly displeased with it because the Dark Phoenix saga was my favorite X-men story line of all time. When X2 was over, I was so psyched for the third one. But instead of Phoenix, we had this dopey storyline that made little sense, and Jean was a bit part at best. Really aggravating.

The X3 problem was a new director. Bryan Singer left for Superman, and Brett Ratner, who is best known for running Rush Hour into the ground decided he would drive yet another franchise into the ground.

But the new director had nothing to do with the storyline or script....that was the worst part.

LOL. You know, I am a little disappointed that we don't see Rouge up there on that list. You can't have Gambit without Rouge. Even I know this.

I guess this movie is going to be where all those guys were buddies and then split up?

Rouge and Gambit always were pretty cool together in the old animated series and comic books. He brought out the best in her IMHO

Ill take on her role in the movie LOL:9:

What's he gonna do? Go "mutant Bronson" on us and cut up drug dealers and cop killers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom