the Wolverine is New Orleans bound baby (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I just got word that the spin off movie to the X-men movies Wolverine will be shot in New Orleans at a later date on a time to be disclosed.

Man I love Wolverine, he is my favorite X-men character by far, he is not your traditional hero, Stan Lee made his best comic book character in this wild Canuck or where ever he is from.

nobody knows how old Wolverine is, where he came from, or who he really was before he became the clawed man with a piss off attitude.
Thats the great thing about him, to me he kicks every one of the X-Men's arses.
he also has a lot of mystery to him which makes him better

The cast as set so far, with release in May 2009.

Ryan Reynolds ... Deadpool
Hugh Jackman ... Logan / Wolverine
Dominic Monaghan ... Barnell Bohusk / Beak
Liev Schreiber ... Victor Creed / Sabretooth
Taylor Kitsch ... Remy Lebeau / Gambit
Danny Huston ... William Stryker
Kodi Smit-McPhee ... Young Logan
Lynn Collins ... Silver Fox
Will i Am ... John Wraith
Daniel Henney ... Agent Zero

Riggins is going to be Gambit? I think Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool is perfect. Also, I want to see Emma Frost in a movie soon.

Last edited:
LOL. You know, I am a little disappointed that we don't see Rouge up there on that list. You can't have Gambit without Rouge. Even I know this.

I guess this movie is going to be where all those guys were buddies and then split up?

I would have thought she'd be in it, she's in all the other ones. The story lines are different in the movies from what I remember of the comics so who knows.

I just got word that the spin off movie to the X-men movies Wolverine will be shot in New Orleans at a later date on a time to be disclosed.

Man I love Wolverine, he is my favorite X-men character by far, he is not your traditional hero, Stan Lee made his best comic book character in this wild Canuck or where ever he is from.

nobody knows how old Wolverine is, where he came from, or who he really was before he became the clawed man with a piss off attitude.
Thats the great thing about him, to me he kicks every one of the X-Men's arses.
he also has a lot of mystery to him which makes him better

Some of your posts are out there, but you like X-men? Wow!

At what point in time was Gambit ever part of Wolverine's origin?
Does it matter? They haven't exactly followed the right storyline so far. I wouldn't expect them to stat now. Per Wikipedia (a dubious source, I know)

Production David Benioff, a comic book fan, pursued the project for almost three years<sup id="_ref-real_0" class="reference">[13]</sup> before he was hired to write the script in October 2004.<sup id="_ref-6" class="reference">[14]</sup> In preparing to write the script, he reread
Barry Windsor-Smith's "Weapon X" story (1991), as well as Chris Claremont and Frank Miller's 1982 limited series on the character (his favorite storyline).
THis movie is supposed to have an R rating.

Jean Claude Van Damme is the only person who could do justice to the roll of Gambit. What were these casting guys thinking? :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom