The work on the dome. (1 Viewer)

nsingh93

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I drove by the dome on Saturday, and this strip of gold instantly stuck out to me, it looked gold to me, but my friends said it looked to be wood.

Does anyone have any pictures or take on this?
The "gold" looked sick and if the entire dome's side is going to look like that it will be killer.

That was wood I think, I saw it too. The gold is supposed to be the same as the new siding on the bottom. That is what it will look like.

oh ok, b/c i thought that color looked great.
but does anyone know when the actual side of the dome will be the same color as the bottom?

I don't know when it is supposed to be completed, but I read that each section of that siding is 25 feet long by 1 foot high, there's something like 20,000+ of them to replace, so it's not anytime soon.

Sorry I've been slacking on the updates guys, but I want them to get a vertical strip of good up before riding down there. Right now the yellow you're seeing is insulation and not the siding :9: That's why it's so bright yellow.

Yep, that's spray foam insulation. And yes, the rest of the dome will match the bottom section. Sure is taking them a looong time to do that one section they started on weeks ago. It's gonna be a while, but definitely worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom