The worst part of losing is the wait (1 Viewer)

Igordão

All-Pro
Reaction score
It seems like my week gets ruined and the only thing that could fix it is see the saints playing and winning. But I have to wait a whole week for a chance of seeing it.

It seems like my week gets ruined and the only thing that could fix it is see the saints playing and winning. But I have to wait a whole week for a chance of seeing it.

Some might say you could be waiting a while. :(

Actually, the worst of losing is waiting until the next game, only to see it happen again.

actually, the worst is going 7-9, then going 7-9, then going 7-9...

With the best QB of our era.

totally disagree. the time in between these inexcusable losses are probably the most digestable. if we were a winning, quality team i would agree with OP. when losing becomes the norm, early week optimism is really all we have for relief.

Cruz, OBJ and Shepard vs. Crawley, Williams and Harris.... I don't mind waiting.....

No part of me is waiting for OBJ to obliterate this secondary with no help from a pass rush. Im willing to wait for 2017 with some cap room.

If the pass rush is again nonexistent this week against the Giants then it will be another excruciating week to look forward to...without Breaux I don't enjoy the prospect of watching OBJ and company shred this young, inexperienced secondary.

That's what I like about the NBA......you don't have to wait too long to redeem yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom